LivingWordUnity

Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I will defend and speak out against those who hurt children in any situation it occurs.

So, it's not that we don't see molestation in other walks of life... we don't see the cover up, the selfish, self interest covering up ones hide, preferring the predator over the victim, the way we have seen in the Church.
Then why did it only make local news when a public school teacher living near where I used to live was accused of molesting over 200 children? Why don't I see you or the media speaking out against that? Why don't I see parents vowing to take their children out of the public school system the way I see people vowing to leave the Catholic Church? Why don't I see the media vowing to take down the public school system the way they have vowed to take down the pope? Open your eyes. With the media, it's not about the abuse it's about their single minded goal of trying to destroy the Church.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Then why did it only make local news when a public school teacher living near where I used to live was accused of molesting over 200 children? Why don't I see you or the media speaking out against that? Why don't I see parents vowing to take their children out of the public school system the way I see people vowing to leave the Catholic Church? Why don't I see the media vowing to take down the public school system the way they have vowed to take down the pope? Open your eyes. With the media, it's not about the abuse it's about their single minded goal of trying to destroy the Church.

how come the authorities in boston never did anything when the parents reported the crimes first never did anything except refer them back to clergy who have no civil or legal authority- there is the real cover up and scapegoating and it still happens

where is the screaming for heads in the Joseph Duncan case ? he was in washington prison and experts advised he should be held indefinitely because he was incurable- then he murdered an entire family and raped and tortured two kids in the forest for weeks while out on bail for another molestation

yeah, the so-called cover ups in the Church are not even a grain of sand in the mojave desert compared to law enforcement wo basically followed the same set of operating procedures as the bishops were advised to by mental health professionals

Upvote 0