Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,100,577.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
kellus
"Then don't patronize an ecumenical prayer forum. Catholic and Orthodox Christians compromise the majority of Christians worldwide, so it is inevitable that you are going to see these kind of prayers."

Actually this is the first time in over 3 years of posting daily that I have actually seen someone praying for Mary to be the one to help those prayed for. I see you are determined to make a prayer forum your personal forum for promoting Mary prayers and your personal religion.

In fact, even when I was a Catholic I personally never heard anyone praying to Mary. I knew that was true for some, but it is certainly not true for all Catholics.

Well, I'm not a moderator and can only give my opinions. However, I will be very temped in the future, if you keep promoting prayers to Mary, to start leaving Bible verses that contradict such procedures, verses that lift up the Heavenly Father and His Son Who did have an immaculate heart.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,100,577.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Believe it or not this Thread wasn't made to convert you back to Catholicism, LOL.

Please stop commenting on other peoples prayers.
who elected you headchief of Prayers?

If you hate our Mariology that much you're free to stay of the thread or simply join in in the prayers the way you like,But please stop harassing others will you?

Holy Mary please intercede for your daughter LoricaLady and the rest of your children worldwide.
Amen.

Heavenly Father, please help kellus and this poster to really study and believe your Bible, which shows that Mary was simply a mortal like us who needed a Savior and who certainly is never described as someone who had an immaculate heart, nor is ever described as someone to be prayed to. Help them to see that all prayers in the Bible are seen as being directed either to You or to Your Son. 100% of times.

And a thought occurs....Mary isn't called the greatest among those born of women. John the Baptist is: Messiah said, "Amen I say to you, there hath not risen among them that are born of women a greater than John the Baptist: yet he that is the lesser in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. "

So, does that mean John the Baptist's heart is immaculate? Do we pray to him before we pray to Mary? I mean, he's the greatest, isn't he? Rhetorical Qs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
A

aChildOfMary

kellus
"Then don't patronize an ecumenical prayer forum. Catholic and Orthodox Christians compromise the majority of Christians worldwide, so it is inevitable that you are going to see these kind of prayers."

Actually this is the first time in over 3 years of posting daily that I have actually seen someone praying for Mary to be the one to help those prayed for. I see you are determined to make a prayer forum your personal forum for promoting Mary prayers and your personal religion.

In fact, even when I was a Catholic I personally never heard anyone praying to Mary. I knew that was true for some, but it is certainly not true for all Catholics.

Well, I'm not a moderator and can only give my opinions. However, I will be very temped in the future, if you keep promoting prayers to Mary, to start leaving Bible verses that contradict such procedures, verses that lift up the Heavenly Father and His Son Who did have an immaculate heart.

About the Bible verses, please feel free to do so it's no biggy for us really we are not the ones who have created the Sola Scriptura heresy that you put as premiss for all Christian faith.

And yes it is a common misunderstanding that we only pray with her we do very much pray to her aswell.
St Pope JP2 prayed to Mary even in public lots of times so if you paid attention this shouldnt be that big of a surprise to you really.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,100,577.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
About the Bible verses, please feel free to do so it's no biggy for us really we are not the ones who have created the Sola Scriptura heresy that you put as premiss for all Christian faith.

And yes it is a common misunderstanding that we only pray with her we do very much pray to her aswell.
St Pope JP2 prayed to Mary even in public lots of times so if you paid attention this shouldnt be that big of a surprise to you really.

Earlier there was a concern that you might have been "flamed" by others' comments in regard to what you call your "Mariology." Yet here you are attacking others' faith by calling "Sola Scriptura" heresy.

I guess my Qs about John the Baptist, in an edited post above, aren't really rhetorical after all. As Messiah called him not Mary or anyone else, greatest of all those born of women, do you think his heart was immaculate too? And why isn't there a Johnology and more prayers to him than to Mary, since he is the one called the greatest, not her?

Kindly don't quote the Vatican, but the Bible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
modhat_zps8c58b46d.png

MOD HAT ON

Thread closed for review

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
----MOD HAT ON----

After review staff have reached consensus that this thread will remain closed due to
flaming and debating .

REMINDER : Prayer Requests Statement of Purpose:
This is a forum where both Christians and non Christians may request prayers from other Christians; as such this is not the appropriate forum for advice or debate - other forums provide those outlets.

----MOD HAT OFF----

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.