• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

feel alone

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
feel alone scared cry every night its not fare i hate this

I am here, Angel. I have been thinking of you every day, and praying for you at Mass every day.

God be with you, Angel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rowantree

Apr 13, 2012
UK
✟16,112.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
angel, what Catherineanne has said is true. We want to help you and want to be here for you. I, too, will not judge or be shocked. You can tell us anything you need and want to. We care so very very much.
I agree with Catherineanne. Don't put anything in public - but anything you want to say about what is happening to you, you can say in PMs. Please please stay with us if you can. I too pray for you every single day. You are precious angel. So so precious. More precious than you know. xx

Upvote 0
Nov 2, 2012
Romania
✟7,718.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Angel.
I understand that you are afraid and that you might be under threat, but please, speak to somebody...if you are sexually exploited you need help! Many traffikers and sexual aggresors threat their victims and use terror and fear to control them. PLEASE talk with somebody...ask for help. You can't spend many more days in that situation. I know that writing what's happening to you on a public forum can be dangerous, but at least write a PM to someone. Or even better, speak with someone from your neighbourhood. Can you get out of the house? Can you ask for help from the outside?

Upvote 0