Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Federal Officials Blow the Whistle on Biden's Plan for New COVID Lockdowns​

(8/18/23)

Whistleblowers from the TSA and Border Patrol have raised the alarm to Infowars that the Biden administration is setting the stage for full Covid lockdowns that will begin with incremental restrictions like masking TSA employees in mid-September.

The first source, a high-level TSA official confirmed and known to Infowars, reached out to Infowars and cited a Tuesday meeting (8/15) in which TSA managers were told new memorandums & policies were being completed that would reimplement masking, starting with TSA & airport employees as early as mid-September.

The TSA official also said next week they will receive new guidelines on how the policy will escalate: by mid-October, mask-wearing will be required by pilots, flight staff, passengers, and airport patrons.

After hearing from the TSA manager, Infowars reached out to our trusted Border Patrol source who is also a manager. This source confirmed the same directives were being given to Border Patrol.

They were told it was not a matter of “if” but “when” official Covid numbers will go back up and they expect by mid-October a return to forced-masking policies that the Biden administration previously only reluctantly ended after massive pressure.

Both whistleblowers were told this rollout will be in tandem with the new Covid “variant” hysteria that the
MSM has been reporting on this week.

Timeline
As early as Mid-September - Begin Incremental Rollout of Covid Protocols (TSA, Border Patrol, and Airport employees required to wear masks)
By Mid-October - Everyone flying must wear masks
Sometime in December - A Return to the Full Covid Protocol of 2020/2021

More here ...

• Wow
Reactions: Tall Timbers

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟999,974.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced

Federal Officials Blow the Whistle on Biden's Plan for New COVID Lockdowns​

(8/18/23)

Whistleblowers from the TSA and Border Patrol have raised the alarm to Infowars that the Biden administration is setting the stage for full Covid lockdowns that will begin with incremental restrictions like masking TSA employees in mid-September.

The first source, a high-level TSA official confirmed and known to Infowars, reached out to Infowars and cited a Tuesday meeting (8/15) in which TSA managers were told new memorandums & policies were being completed that would reimplement masking, starting with TSA & airport employees as early as mid-September.

The TSA official also said next week they will receive new guidelines on how the policy will escalate: by mid-October, mask-wearing will be required by pilots, flight staff, passengers, and airport patrons.

After hearing from the TSA manager, Infowars reached out to our trusted Border Patrol source who is also a manager. This source confirmed the same directives were being given to Border Patrol.

They were told it was not a matter of “if” but “when” official Covid numbers will go back up and they expect by mid-October a return to forced-masking policies that the Biden administration previously only reluctantly ended after massive pressure.

Both whistleblowers were told this rollout will be in tandem with the new Covid “variant” hysteria that the
MSM has been reporting on this week.

Timeline
As early as Mid-September - Begin Incremental Rollout of Covid Protocols (TSA, Border Patrol, and Airport employees required to wear masks)
By Mid-October - Everyone flying must wear masks
Sometime in December - A Return to the Full Covid Protocol of 2020/2021

More here ...

Americans should do all they can to resist any further infringements on their right to die,

As of today, US covid deaths are only 1,172,433 or 3,502 per million.

This is the 15th highest covid death rate in the world behind a motley collection of Eastern European nations.

Come on America - you can be Number One.

Resist the mask and "Beat the Balkans".

OB

Upvote 0

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
let me challenge everyone's thinking. sorry i can only write in lower case at the moment, for some reason my keyboard shift key isn't working...

in the bible there are clear guidelines as to what to do when someone has an infectious disease, they were quarantined outside the camp, because they were unclean.

jesus didn't come to abolish the law but to fulfill the law. he said the greatest commandment is to love the lord your god with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and the second is love your neighbor as yourself.

so many say my rights my rights my freedom, the constitution, but are they thinking about loving their neighbor as christ commands us.

beyond that the government can't even balance the federal budget, do you really think they can mastermind a complex conspiracy. i worked in tv news as a director, i've seen what goes on that regular people don't see and in short they're all buffoons.

now lets get to what is happening today. china is waging asymmetrical warfare against western nations, particularly the usa. how would they go about weakening the usa so they have an easier time when they attack...

promote lgbtq and other agendas to turn americans against themselves, but beyond that for the right wing they use conservatives love of freedom against themselves. they infiltrate the media, arts, entertainment, education, govt, et al and start telling americans that the governement is taking away their freedom.

and like sheep average joe america believes the lies from communist china. communist china knows that a house divided against itself will fall.

the bible is clear, quarantine for communicable diseases that threaten life and wellbeing. the bible even says don't call conspiracy what these people call conspiracy, the lord your god is the one you are to fear.

don't be a stooge of communist china, be aware that you're being played by them. kinetic war with china is coming, expect around 2026-2028. don't play into their hands, we need to unite as a nation across the divide and be aware of what our enemy, the dragon and the bear is doing.

Upvote 0

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟999,974.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I have been hearing the same, and even if you do a simple search on Youtube for "covid" it sure seems to show a "ramping up". Welp, new covid variant is on its way just in time for this election season. Good thing for lockdowns and ballot voting

• Agree
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

The Hour IS AT HAND

I think the AoD is on the earth
Aug 21, 2023
Phoenix
Visit site
✟12,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The day is almost upon us yall! Jesus is coming back, practice and equip yourself with the sword of truth (Word of God) and be ready to stand firm.
Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

That word sorcery G5331 in the Greek is pharmakeia, which means medicine! I feel pretty convinced the shot is the mark, and it will be back with a vengeance this time.
This video helped me alot!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The day is almost upon us yall! Jesus is coming back, practice and equip yourself with the sword of truth (Word of God) and be ready to stand firm.
Rev 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

That word sorcery G5331 in the Greek is pharmakeia, which means medicine! I feel pretty convinced the shot is the mark, and it will be back with a vengeance this time.
This video helped me alot!
Strange but Rob Skiba did a 2 min vid on this. Not real sure but I think it was around 2012.
Last I heard he died in hospital from covid around 20 or 21. But if one looks that up it seems a little suspicious.

Upvote 0

The Hour IS AT HAND

Aug 21, 2023
Phoenix
Visit site
✟12,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Strange but Rob Skiba did a 2 min vid on this. Not real sure but I think it was around 2012.
Last I heard he died in hospital from covid around 20 or 21. But if one looks that up it seems a little suspicious.
This guy right here makes alot of sense to me

And this video just put all the puzzle pieces together

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟308,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0

The Hour IS AT HAND

Aug 21, 2023
Phoenix
Visit site
✟12,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here we go is right. Brace for impact...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Hour IS AT HAND

Aug 21, 2023
Phoenix
Visit site
✟12,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
f99869446ad1debafbfb83712e6dbe57.jpg

Upvote 0

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Aug 20, 2019
Cheyenne
✟9,458.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I went along with wearing a mask a couple of years ago, but only where signs said it was required. Now that the science has told us they are completely useless in preventing the spread of COVID... I'd feel really silly complying but if places put up signs mandating masks I'll keep a scrunched up dirty old mask in a pocket to wear if I want to enter that place.... This world is going downhill fast.

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I went along with wearing a mask a couple of years ago, but only where signs said it was required. Now that the science has told us they are completely useless in preventing the spread of COVID... I'd feel really silly complying but if places put up signs mandating masks I'll keep a scrunched up dirty old mask in a pocket to wear if I want to enter that place.... This world is going downhill fast.

It appears the back of the face mask box tells us what scientists failed to

1693365609680.png

Just enter stores where the mask isnt required, don't give your business to the other ones.

Upvote 0