Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Even though I do find that a lot of--if not most of--CCM sounds alike and I can only take it in small doses? I still have songs in that genre that I like a lot, and here's two of them:

--"In Jesus Name (God of Possible)"/Katy Nichole
--"The Killing"/The Violet Burning

Both are sung with so much conviction that I can't help but enjoy them every time I hear them. Katy has a great, strong voice (and it doesn't hurt that she's what you call easy on the eyes, either)--the next Amy Grant, maybe?

The Violet Burning may be more obscure, for all I know. Michael Pritzl was not the best singer, but again, he sang with passion and conviction, and this song in particular, from the viewpoint of one of His followers watching Christ's execution, still brings a lump to my throat. Even as confused and messed up as I was in the early 90's, when I first discovered this band? The message and the feeling in this song got through to me somehow. It only took what, 30 years or so after the fact for me to man up and finally quit running from Him and start listening! (chuckling as I type that, don't get the wrong idea)