Indiana
✟10,602.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh My!! I was so sure I was going to be Daisy Duke when I grew up...LOL! And I was going to have a car like K.I.T.T. that I'd race around Hazzard County in, and I'd marry either Mike Seaver or Sonny Crockett!!! LOL Thank GOD that He had other plans for me!!!!

Upvote 0

ItalianAngel

~Angels watching over me...~
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2006
dividing my time between Pittsburgh, PA & McFarlan
Visit site
✟52,514.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I always liked Jo from The Facts Of Life. She was a tough girl who stuck to her guns and didn't do anything to impress her peers. :thumbsup:

I also liked Denise from the Cosby show. Ok, she was a little "different" with her outrageous outfits and her attitude about school and the real world but I kind of admired the free spirit in her

Maggie from Growing Pains. I thought she was very down to earth.

two couples I liked were Cliff and Clair (The Cosby Show) and Vint and Naomi. also Maggie and Jason (Growing Pains) and Steven and Elyse (Family Ties). It's nice to see married couples on tv being romantic, loving and respectful towards each other.

blessings,
~Michele:angel:

Upvote 0

klynnmiller

Cry out to Jesus!
Nov 17, 2006
Indiana
✟10,602.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, and I go through the house singing "conjunction junction" and my kids look at me real strange like. I don't think they have a clue but maybe it's just me.

I'm just a bill, :scratch: somethin' somethin' somethin' somethin' Capitol Hill! hehehe;)

Upvote 0

twrekx

Nov 1, 2006
Calgary, Canada
✟7,866.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was young in the early 80's, but the show Trapper John M.D., does anyone remember a character named Gonzo. I remember him living in a camper in the parking lot in one episode, he was cool! Not that I want to live in a camper or anything though.

Actually the show with Gonzo (howie mandel) was ST. Elsewhere.

I use to love watching Hill Street blues. What is really nice about this modern age is almost all these shows are on dvd now =).
Personally I have magum PI and Knight Rider (both season 1). Other shows from my childhood i've gotten are Buck Rogers, Kung-fu, BattleStar Galatica, Battle of the Planet (aka G-force or gatchman)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.