✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi,

We hear how faith in Christ can change everything. Is there any personal testimonies out there to encourage others?

Please visit my new blog and share as well. Faith Can Move Mountains

How about standing alone against a coven over a hundred strong and watching their own witchcraft rebound and destroy them? Seen it happen.

Upvote 0

Yahu

Jezebel's bain
May 14, 2012
✟3,900.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please, go on...

Already talked about it in so many threads. If you want the LONG version, I have written it as a trilogy 'Battling Jezebel'. I could send the pdf version. It isn't published yet (if I ever do).

Basically I was called before the pastor and elders on my last Sunday before I left for basic training in the military at age 20. One of the elders prophecies I was called into a prophetic ministry under the spirit and power of Elijah. I didn't think so.

Six month later I met two girls in tech school. Fell in love with one and her best friend turned out to be the prime candidate to be the next worldwide high priestess of Ashtoreth, the goddess of Jezebel who was set on keeping us apart. The spirit of Ashtoreth had wanted her next high priestess in the USA and had been visiting this girl since she was 14 personally training her in witchcraft and the ancient practices and doctrines.

We had a 3 year long battle that was basically a modern day Elijah verses Jezebel. She and her coven ended up in prison or dead. I lost my wife in the conflict.

I spent years studying and researching the biblical basis of what I came up against. The ancient paganism is basically my specialty. Several times I have been called into conflict against witchcraft or exposing doctrines rooted in the ancient pagan corruption that plagued Israel.

Sometimes I just amazes me that Yah did such a thing with me. I could have just been in the right place at the right time as a willing vessel. Not sure I would have volunteered for the job. I would have preferred to have my wife back. It's not a fun job to be called as a prophet at least not one like Elijah.

I know exactly why Elijah wanted to die after his conflict with the prophets of Baal. Jezebel was a witch and had sent a death curse after him. Ashtoreth is the primary goddess of witchcraft known by many names. For example, they called her Diana in Ephesus. She is the 'great harlot' of Revelation.

A more detailed account of some of the things that occured was posted earlier in another thread.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7743768-9/

Upvote 0