Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I found a message in Ezekiel that refers to 390 days and years of Israel's iniquity.
Verses 4 to 6 state that the day/year principle is at work.
My question is; has this period been determined, does it correspond to the fall of Samaria and Jerusalem?
Where does it start and end?
Let me know what you think.

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟101,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I found a message in Ezekiel that refers to 390 days and years of Israel's iniquity.
My question is; has this period been determined, does it correspond to the fall of Samaria and Jerusalem?
This is very very interesting. The Babylonian siege of Jerusalem lasted 30 months so that corresponds to the 30 day period but I know nothing about the 390 years dating from the siege or destruction of Jerusalem. What Biblically significant event took place in 197 to 194 BC? I don't have a clue.

The most significant event I could find in a short time of searching really doesn't have any Biblical significance that I know of. The Rosetta stone was created in 195 BC.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟731,031.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Ezekiel 4:5–6. The prophet Ezekiel is commanded to lie on his left side for 390 days, followed by his right side for 40 days, to symbolize the equivalent number of years of judgement on Israel and Judah respectively.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟101,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ezekiel 4:5–6. The prophet Ezekiel is commanded to lie on his left side for 390 days, followed by his right side for 40 days, to symbolize the equivalent number of years of judgement on Israel and Judah respectively.
Where did you get your information? I'm interested because I had never run across this passage before,

Upvote 0