Exceedingly Abundantly Above All We Can Ask or Think

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟569,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I can ask and think some pretty big things. He can do exceedingly abundantly above all that!

Ephesians 3:20-21 KJV
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

1 John 5:14-15 KJV
14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

Much of Prayer and faith is just daring to do it!

Mark 9:23 KJV
23. Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mark 11:23 KJV
23. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Mark 11:24 ISV
24. That is why I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.

Matthew 7:7-8 KJV
7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

John 14:12-14 KJV
12. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 15:7-8 KJV
7.If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Mark 11:24 KJV
24. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Luke 1:37 KJV
37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Mark 10:27 KJV
27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Matthew 17:20 KJV
20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Mark 11:24 RV
24 Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye have received them, and ye shall have them.

Matthew 18:19 RV
19 Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 21:22 RV
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

John 16:23-24 RV
23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, If ye shall ask anything of the Father, he will give it you in my name.
24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be fulfilled.

1 John 3:22 RV
22 and whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do the things that are pleasing in his sight.

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟12,951.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Faith's Bold Ascent or A Psalm of Prayer and Possibility

In prayer's sacred chamber, we boldly stand,
Confident in His will, guided by His hand.
For if we ask according to His decree,
He hears our petitions, sets our spirits free.

With faith as a mustard seed, mountains move,
All things are possible to those who prove
Their belief unwavering, hearts without doubt,
In His name, miracles beyond count.

Ask, seek, knock, with persistence and trust,
For every seeker finds, every knocker's thrust
Opens doors wide to blessings untold,
As His wonders and grace gently unfold.

In the vine of His love, we find our place,
Abiding in Him, we seek His face.
Our desires aligned with His divine plan,
We bear fruit aplenty, fulfilling His span.

With every request, let faith take flight,
Believing we've received, in His might.
For in God, nothing is impossible, it's true,
His power and love know no limits, through and through.

Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟569,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Faith's Bold Ascent or A Psalm of Prayer and Possibility

In prayer's sacred chamber, we boldly stand,
Confident in His will, guided by His hand.
For if we ask according to His decree,
He hears our petitions, sets our spirits free.

With faith as a mustard seed, mountains move,
All things are possible to those who prove
Their belief unwavering, hearts without doubt,
In His name, miracles beyond count.

Ask, seek, knock, with persistence and trust,
For every seeker finds, every knocker's thrust
Opens doors wide to blessings untold,
As His wonders and grace gently unfold.

In the vine of His love, we find our place,
Abiding in Him, we seek His face.
Our desires aligned with His divine plan,
We bear fruit aplenty, fulfilling His span.

With every request, let faith take flight,
Believing we've received, in His might.
For in God, nothing is impossible, it's true,
His power and love know no limits, through and through.
Amen!
We have faith because He is faithful!
99% of faith is resting in the integrity of Him and His word.
Kenneth E told a story about a Zeppelin. In this story, a Zeppelin was coming into a field for a landing. Ropes were dropped from the huge floating vehicle. Men grabbed the ropes, and by the sheer weight of their bodies, they pulled the Zep down and attempted to secure it to the ground. Witnesses and onlookers state that suddenly, a wind came across the field, grasped the Zeppelin, and lifted the airship back up into the sky! The rope men were trained to keep hold of the ropes as the docking process required all their combined weight to stabilize it. They were lifted from the ground and became airborne themselves! Alas, fear took hold of many of them, and as they were being lifted into the air, they panicked and let loose. Some men dropped only a few yards and were not injured. But as the airship gained altitude, the fall was greater, and many men were badly injured, and some died. Horrified members of the crowd would later testify that, one by one, the men fell to the ground. All except one. As the gusts carried the ship hundreds of feet into the sky, one man could be seen dangling at the end of a rope. Everyone knew he was doomed, and it was just a matter of time before the poor man would fall, likely to his death. When would his strength give out? The spectators watched in amazement as, for over an hour, the man held on to the end of his rope. Eventually, the winds died down, and the crew of the Zeppelin gained control and were able to maneuver it back to the landing field. Everyone was amazed that this single man was able to hold on to the saving rope for so long while so many others failed. When questioned on how he was able, he laughed and said, "No, you got it wrong. I did not hold on to the rope! When I saw we were rising and how the other men were falling, I just reached down, pulled the rope up around myself and tied it around me. I did not hold on to the rope; it held on to me! I did not work at all... I just went along for the ride!"
This is how we remain safe. We wrap the word of God around ourselves and let it do the work!

Hebrews 10:23 KJV
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟110,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen!
We have faith because He is faithful!
99% of faith is resting in the integrity of Him and His word.
Kenneth E told a story about a Zeppelin. In this story, a Zeppelin was coming into a field for a landing. Ropes were dropped from the huge floating vehicle. Men grabbed the ropes, and by the sheer weight of their bodies, they pulled the Zep down and attempted to secure it to the ground. Witnesses and onlookers state that suddenly, a wind came across the field, grasped the Zeppelin, and lifted the airship back up into the sky! The rope men were trained to keep hold of the ropes as the docking process required all their combined weight to stabilize it. They were lifted from the ground and became airborne themselves! Alas, fear took hold of many of them, and as they were being lifted into the air, they panicked and let loose. Some men dropped only a few yards and were not injured. But as the airship gained altitude, the fall was greater, and many men were badly injured, and some died. Horrified members of the crowd would later testify that, one by one, the men fell to the ground. All except one. As the gusts carried the ship hundreds of feet into the sky, one man could be seen dangling at the end of a rope. Everyone knew he was doomed, and it was just a matter of time before the poor man would fall, likely to his death. When would his strength give out? The spectators watched in amazement as, for over an hour, the man held on to the end of his rope. Eventually, the winds died down, and the crew of the Zeppelin gained control and were able to maneuver it back to the landing field. Everyone was amazed that this single man was able to hold on to the saving rope for so long while so many others failed. When questioned on how he was able, he laughed and said, "No, you got it wrong. I did not hold on to the rope! When I saw we were rising and how the other men were falling, I just reached down, pulled the rope up around myself and tied it around me. I did not hold on to the rope; it held on to me! I did not work at all... I just went along for the ride!"
This is how we remain safe. We wrap the word of God around ourselves and let it do the work!

Hebrews 10:23 KJV
23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised)
There is an anime that had a young man holding onto a rope from a blimp, but the guy in the anime did not tie the rope around himself. But yeah, Kenneth E's story is serious, but related to God protecting us. God is our rope, that is wrapped around us :) By the way, can you link the story by Kenneth E? It sounds like an intriguing read.

Kiki's Delivery Service (1989)
1713028222153.jpeg

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟569,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is an anime that had a young man holding onto a rope from a blimp, but the guy in the anime did not tie the rope around himself. But yeah, Kenneth E's story is serious, but related to God protecting us. God is our rope, that is wrapped around us :) By the way, can you link the story by Kenneth E? It sounds like an intriguing read.

Kiki's Delivery Service (1989)
View attachment 345844

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟110,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yep, and the disaster was actually this one from May 1932, not 1937 (5 years later in 1937 is when the Hindenburg crashed), as the airship was named Akron, and was not landing in the city of Akron, Ohio, it had a rough landing in San Diego: Airship’s 1932 visit to S.D. brought tragedy

But an 18 year old man held on to the airship by tying the rope to himself.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,132.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
the airship was named Akron
They use to build airships or blimps in akron. Now they use the building for airplanes. The goodyear air dock. The building is so big it has it's own weather and it can rain inside the building.
  • Built in 1929, it was originally used for manufacturing dirigibles, airships, and blimps.
  • 1713579182528.png

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟110,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They use to build airships or blimps in akron. Now they use the building for airplanes. The goodyear air dock. The building is so big it has it's own weather and it can rain inside the building.
  • Built in 1929, it was originally used for manufacturing dirigibles, airships, and blimps.
  • View attachment 346209
No way, that is so cool. Man, a part of me wishes we lived in a steampunk world where airships are still a thing in the 2020s. There was a book that I read about 11 years ago named Airborn (Wiki link) by Kenneth Oppel about an alternate past where airplanes were not invented (yes, another Kenneth, but not the Kenneth E. Hagin).

Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,132.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟110,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We use to see them all the time here. Don't they still use them for sporting events to take video of the event from the air?
Yep, these blimps are still used for events, but not used for intercontinental transportation.

Upvote 0