Ever been persecuted in America how to handle it?

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
one of many---I was working a job that was pretty good. Monthly were to distribute papers to 600 apartments. That was extra. One day we had one paper with one message. It was a invitation to a drinking party. I was convicted by God and said do I have to do this spervisor said if not I can go to the house. I said are you sure ? he repeated if not go to the house. ( that means don't come back) God of course blessed with another job. He also prospered there.

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟797,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Ha! This reminds me of something I thought of a long time ago, when I was looking for a job: If they don't want me there, I don't want to be there. Like in getting married, I don't need to 'sell' myself, only to wish later that I hadn't.

Thank God for such clear direction. Sometimes it isn't so easy to know what to do.

Upvote 0

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ha! This reminds me of something I thought of a long time ago, when I was looking for a job: If they don't want me there, I don't want to be there. Like in getting married, I don't need to 'sell' myself, only to wish later that I hadn't.

Thank God for such clear direction. Sometimes it isn't so easy to know what to do.
a comfort to know that God predestinates all things. He uses means to get us where he wants us to go in his will. Even if we see a troubling path there.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟797,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
a comfort to know that God predestinates all things. He uses means to get us where he wants us to go in his will. Even if we see a troubling path there.
Yep, usually a troublesome path! Thank God for the lessons and the getting to know him!

Upvote 0

Genstt

Nov 22, 2021
Ocala, FL, United States
✟15,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I seem to be one of a very few who post representing those persecuted in America. At the same time, there sure is a lot of turmoil in my country. To me something seems skewed with this. People are not reaching out, unless there is a different explanation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Genstt

Nov 22, 2021
Ocala, FL, United States
✟15,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am still here able to survive this, so far.
I see that there is a lot of persecution in this world. The numbered threads going up to at least 30. I pray that God is able to reach us all and deliver us from this great evil.

Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is persecution in America, but it's usually covert / occult persecution.

It always starts in the spirit realm, but I've noticed that the demonic spirit realm is manifesting more and more with in people outwardly who are demonized being hostile towards us Christians.

There are groups of satanic people who target and harass Christians covertly.

There are threads about it on the forum.

Upvote 0

brodav9@thicket

Feb 2, 2022
Sylacauga, Alabama
✟26,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
. We must seek for wisdom to help them. unfortunately there are those who are a thorn in the flesh. remember every thing sent our way is to test our faithfulness. God has big rewards--on earth for overcomers. look at Rev. chaps. 1-3. keeping our mind full of the word of God delivers from mind battles.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, it's mostly a covert psychological harassment / Gas Lighting / targeting that involves technology and tracking / monitoring / surveillance type of persecution here in America.

But it's also mixed with the spiritual demonic battles that we all face as Christians (Ephesians 6:10-12)

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, Against Spiritual Hosts Of Wickedness in the heavenly places."

- Ephesians 6:10-12

These people seem to have a connection to the spiritual battle against us Christians through secret societies, masonic and occult demonic Ties :

quote-the-very-word-secrecy-is-repugnant-in-a-free-and-open-society-and-we-are-as-a-people-john-f-kennedy-15-61-86.jpg

artworks-000615268189-2hw33r-t500x500.jpg

main-qimg-f0e789572ed0cff2cdec32e73db21314

Last edited:
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟207,969.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Public schools and colleges in America regularly persecute young Christians and silence their faith in the classroom, something I experienced growing up.

America also doesn’t stop individuals who don’t believe the Gospel from persecuting their Christian neighbors. My boyfriend lost his job twice because his unbeliever mom harassed his employer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Check it out :

It connects to the Spiritual War that Us Christians are All facing.

The other part is that they will just Gas Light you and say that you're imagining it because they are just Wicked Liars.

• Gaslighting : Manipulate someone using psychological methods into questioning their own sanity or powers of reasoning.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

John G.

Feb 2, 2024
N. Ireland
✟11,697.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Divorced
There definitely is anti-Christian persecution in America.
It does not come at you directly for being a Christian but usually in a roundabout way - and it's subtle.
In the workplace you may be labeled as "not aggressive enough" or "having a funny personality", you may be denied promotions or pay rises, you may be the butt of people's jokes.
Outside work, most people are not appreciative when you hand them a tract. People may not want to sit next to you on the bus, if you're reading a Bible, etc., etc., etc.
The way to handle it is to: 1. Thank God you bear the name "Christian" and 2. Ignore their arguments and realise the problem is that something within them rebels against Someone within you.

PS. I no longer live in America. Things may have changed - probably for the worse - in the 25+ years since I've been gone.

Upvote 0