Logan City
✟763,837.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I believe it should be for babies but all too often parents don't know what they are committing to.

Creo que debería ser para bebés, pero con demasiada frecuencia los padres no saben a qué se están comprometiendo.

Obviously an adult Christian is making an informed decision, but when St. Peter and Silas were released from jail by supernatural means, they urged the jailer to be baptised and "his whole household also".

Obviamente un cristiano adulto está tomando una decisión informada, pero cuando San Pedro y Silas fueron liberados de la cárcel por medios sobrenaturales, instaron al carcelero a ser bautizado y "también a toda su casa".

In those days of course infant mortality was much higher and the need would have been seen as more urgent. The main thing is that the parents commit to living Christian lives. Unless that is done, there is a good chance the child will be lost anyway.

En aquellos días, por supuesto, la mortalidad infantil era mucho mayor y la necesidad se habría considerado más urgente. Lo principal es que los padres se comprometan a vivir una vida cristiana. A menos que se haga eso, hay muchas posibilidades de que el niño se pierda de todos modos.

And no, I don't speak Spanish although I am doing a U3A course in Spanish and making very, very slow progress. You couldn't make it easier with all those verb conjugations could you??

Put this one down to Mr. Google.

Y no, no hablo español aunque estoy haciendo un curso U3A en español y estoy progresando muy, muy lentamente. No podrías hacerlo más fácil con todas esas conjugaciones de verbos, ¿verdad?

Atribuya esto al Senor Google.

Upvote 0