ON
✟32,481.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone, i would like to share w/ you adapted from Charles F. Stanley. i have made a little change only due to liking to say it that way.

Extinguishing All The Flaming Arrows Of The Evil One
1)Father, I want to thank you today as I put on the Helmet of Salvation that you'll protect my thinking (mind).

2) I put on by faith, the breast-plate of righteousness that you protect my emotions how I feel.

3) I put on the belt of truth today to be able to know the difference between truth and error, right and wrong in every aspect of my life.

4) I put on my boots of preparation to be able to stand today to face anything that comes my way.

5) Father, I take the shield of faith. Today I'm going to trust you. I'm going to trust you in every aspect of my life.

6) And today Father, I take the sword of the Spirit, your Word, and through your Word, I'm going to check everything that comes my way to see if it fits who I AM (in Christ Jesus) and your will for my life.

7) Concluding- Father, I want to thank you in prayer that you are going to make me alert and I'm going to understand what's happening around me that you are going to make me be able to be very discerning (wise) about what i hear. If what i hear is the truth or is shaded, if it's a form of manipulation or some offer of opportunity or something, I want to feel that it all fits who I am in Christ Jesus. Amen

:)

Last edited:

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟971,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Distinguishing All The Flaming Arrows Of The Evil One
FYI,

"In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one." Ephesians 6:16 NIV

Upvote 0

thelord's_pearl

Dec 5, 2018
ON
✟32,481.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi! Thanks for the correction and info and the 'likes'! I'm new here, i have to figure those things out. it's hard to have faith but i think what you can say is "i put my faith in you" or 'i choose to have faith in you'. The only thing that i recall that was different in this adapted from Charles Stanley Armour of God daily prayer was in #1 after the word 'thinking' i put in bracket (mind) and in #6 after 'who i AM' i put in brackets again (in Christ Jesus) and then in #7 i put after the word 'discerning' in brackets again (wise).

Last edited:
Upvote 0