Visit site
✟21,929.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Now, to complete some administrative duties related to the revival...

• Active participants:
  • Former participants (presumed inactive):
  • Plot recap:
    • The real-world versions of several characters were transported into the dreamworld via a portal created by Ivan and Gresholm. Now that they are in the dreamworld, their dream aspects will need to find someone in the real world to dream about them, or they will fade out of existence. The real-world versions don't need people to dream about them, but won't be able to dream while physically in the dream world.
  • Planned future plotline:
    • Everyone finds a living person to feed off of to survive. Good and evil characters split off here.
    • The dream characters escape into reality (someone else opens the portal back, perhaps DK). Some bring their real-life counterparts with them, and stop feeding off others. Some real-life counterparts get left in the dream world, or move back and forth because they like the dream world.
    • Dream characters begin multiplying (by going to sleep and dreaming in the real world, then letting their dream characters escape). The evil dream characters take over the world and wreak havoc.
    • The good dream characters find a way to trap the evil dream characters somewhere (preferably back in the dream world). Some dream characters may remain behind in reality, but not enough to make any big impact.
    • By this time, we should have some subplots to follow. If not, end of roleplay.

Upvote 0

Brilliand

Benevolent dictator for hire
Oct 3, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟21,929.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I can almost certainly confirm that Ninja will not be rejoining us.

So, where exactly does the thread stand now? I mean, are they in the dream world, or the real world, or some variation thereof, or...?

Ivan, Alisa and Clarence are all in the dream world. As I recall, Kevin was going to start out already trapped in the dream world, so that's all four of us.

Upvote 0