Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Except, she didn't. She's appeared at meetings with western journalists.
You keep saying that and you offer nothing to show me what you are saying is true. You must be reading something different from what I am reading. I see nothing on her in at last the last 2 years. Anyways, it does not really matter, you have your reality and I have mine and that is fine. I am use to people trying to run scams on me sense the pandemic. Often two or three times a day. Lies and deception seems to be a part of the world we live in right now. Must just be a sign of the time.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Lots more of those. Meeting she attended in 2022:
That was two years ago. Lets take a look at the article: "Spillover from animals to humans “was how almost every major epidemic got started in the past decades,” says Shi’s longtime collaborator Linfa Wang," A long time collaborator is not her. This is someone that remembers her two years after her disappearance. Did you think I was not going to actually read your article. There is NOTHING there. Maybe you need to read it.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Anyways, it does not really matter, you have your reality and I have mine and that is fine.
No. You are entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own reality.

June 2021:

A Top Virologist in China, at Center of a Pandemic Storm, Speaks Out

The virologist, Shi Zhengli, said in a rare interview that speculation about her lab in Wuhan was baseless. But China’s habitual secrecy makes her claims hard to validate.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
As you seem to understand, the rumor about her "disappearance was invented in 2020.

Yet, she was publicly seen later.
June 2021

The virologist, Shi Zhengli, said in a rare interview that speculation about her lab in Wuhan was baseless. But China’s habitual secrecy makes her claims hard to validate.

What about that is hard to understand?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You are quoting an article from 3 years ago.
I just noted that she's been in public, after her supposed "disappearance."
I use to follow her, she was very outspoken. Then one day it all stopped.
It is China, after all. It's the nature of dictators and dictator wannabees to keep people from speaking out. It's not just China, you know:

The report went on: “President Trump also attempted to muzzle witnesses, threatening to damage their careers if they agreed to testify, and even attacked one witness during her live testimony before Congress.”

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I just noted that she's been in public, after her supposed "disappearance."
You seem to think you did but you did not. Swing and a miss, nice try though. Better luck next time.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You seem to think you did but you did not.
You claim she "disappeared" in 2020. But she's been in public meetings in 2021, for example. Pretty hard to dodge those facts.

June 2021

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I suppose there was an issue with Hillary where she would bump people off every now and then but it was rare.
"Rare" in the sense that verified tooth fairy sightings are "rare." Hard to find concrete examples of fairy tale stuff.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
"Rare" in the sense that verified tooth fairy sightings are "rare." Hard to find concrete examples of fairy tale stuff.
Not as rare as you think. I read a book by the FBI agent that did the security check on the people they hired to work in the White House. Even I remember at the time they had a lot of problems finding people that would qualify for a security clearance. The White House FBI files controversy, often referred to as Filegate, arose in June 1996 around improper access to FBI security-clearance documents.

1713732378682.png

Attachments

• 1713732330905.png
    1713732330905.png
    1,002.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 81KMDoNdimL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    81KMDoNdimL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟344,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are allowing yourself to be deceived by the propaganda. The evidence shows that it did escape.
No, the scientific evidence suggests strongly that it spread to humans from the Wuhan market.
Actually, the miners who were exposed to those bats in a cave...
They could have been infected with SARS-CoV-2 or with any of an unknown number of other coronaviruses.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I suppose there was an issue with Hillary where she would bump people off every now and then but it was rare.

Not as rare as you think. I read a book by the FBI agent that did the security check on the people they hired to work in the White House. Even I remember at the time they had a lot of problems finding people that would qualify for a security clearance. The White House FBI files controversy, often referred to as Filegate, arose in June 1996 around improper access to FBI security-clearance documents.
So you're claiming it was the FBI that "bumped off" people? I thought you said it was Hillary. Or are you claiming Hillary had the FBI do it? Sounds unlikely. Let's see what evidence you have for that claim. Show us that. (prediction: it's not going to happen)

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
No, the scientific evidence suggests strongly that it spread to humans from the Wuhan market.
Yes the virus began at the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in Wuhan, China, with older delivery men who delivered food to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. There HAS to be a cover up because virus have rapid mutation rate. So the outbreak would be a virus that matches the virus they are working on at the institute. We know that the virus came from bats that Zhengli Shi , along with her team at the Wuhan Institute of Virology discovered them in bat caves. I read and studied up on this quite a bit alomg with their failed attempt at a cover up.

1713910451395.png

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟344,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes the virus began at the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in Wuhan, China, with older delivery men who delivered food to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
And the evidence for this is...?
There HAS to be a cover up because virus have rapid mutation rate. So the outbreak would be a virus that matches the virus they are working on at the institute. We know that the virus came from bats that Zhengli Shi , along with her team at the Wuhan Institute of Virology discovered them in bat caves. I read and studied up on this quite a bit alomg with their failed attempt at a cover up.
Let's see... Your first sentence makes no sense. The second is evidence that SARS-CoV-2 didn't come from the lab because it doesn't match any virus known to have been present there. The third is fabrication -- we don't know any such thing. The final sentence is unfortunately entirely plausible.

• Agree
Reactions: The Barbarian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
And the evidence for this is...?
Almost from the beginning of the pandemic, the debate over its origin focused on two theories, that there was a natural source, that humans were first infected by a wild animal, or that the virus leaked from a lab. It has to be one or the other. I think, my belief is that the "wild animal" is a cover up. Virus mutate at a rapid rate. They can test the virus to see if it came from the wild animals or the bat virus that they were doing research on.
Your first sentence makes no sense
  1. Natural Origin vs. Laboratory Origin:
  2. Breaking: Emerging Evidence Suggests COVID-19 Originated in a Lab​

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟344,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Almost from the beginning of the pandemic, the debate over its origin focused on two theories, that there was a natural source, that humans were first infected by a wild animal, or that the virus leaked from a lab. It has to be one or the other. I think, my belief is that the "wild animal" is a cover up. Virus mutate at a rapid rate. They can test the virus to see if it came from the wild animals or the bat virus that they were doing research on.
I asked you for evidence for the oddly specific claim that older delivery men from the market carried the virus to the market. You didn't. And no, we can't test the virus to see if it came from wild animals because it hasn't been found in any wild animals. We can test the virus to see if it could have come from any of the viruses known to be under study at the viral lab in Wuhan. It didn't.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I asked you for evidence for the oddly specific claim that older delivery men from the market carried the virus to the market. You didn't.
Did you click on the link I gave you? What do you think I make this stuff up and I do not do my research. Maybe you are the one that needs to do a little research instead of accusing others.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟344,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Did you click on the link I gave you?
Yes, I did. It does not provide any evidence for your claim about older delivery men either. Do you have any evidence for that?

As for the article that's the basis of the link, it's highly subjective, badly misinterprets at least one input piece of data, and is internally inconsistent. It's a real mess and shouldn't be taken as evidence of anything.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟344,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Maybe you are the one that needs to do a little research instead of accusing others.
You might note that I actually do do my own research on the epidemiology and evolution of SARS-CoV-2, which does not mean browsing the web.

Upvote 0