Does Anyone have a good grasp of Polish?

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hello, Ronit. I'm a native Polish speaker and would be more than happy to help you learn the beautiful polszczyzna. :)
Thank you. Dzienkuje bardzo. Sorry i don't have the accents. Thank you very much I would greatly appreciate it :)
Ronit

Reactions: Balticus
Upvote 0

Balticus

May 31, 2020
Gdańsk
✟21,301.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you very much

Not at all. I truly admire foreigners who try to learn Polish - our language is quite difficult (to put it mildly). OK, a couple of questions for a start:

- what's your purpose for learning the language (reading fluency, spoken/written communication with native speakers, moving to Poland)? It's important to choose an appropriate method, suitable to your purpose;

- how much time can you dedicate daily for learning?

- do you speak any other Slavonic language (Russian, Czech, Serbian)?

- are you using any books, courses or software to study Polish at the moment?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Not at all. I truly admire foreigners who try to learn Polish - our language is quite difficult (to put it mildly). OK, a couple of questions for a start:

- what's your purpose for learning the language (reading fluency, spoken/written communication with native speakers, moving to Poland)? It's important to choose an appropriate method, suitable to your purpose;

- how much time can you dedicate daily for learning?

- do you speak any other Slavonic language (Russian, Czech, Serbian)?

- are you using any books, courses or software to study Polish at the moment?

- My purpose for learning is two fold. I feel like the state that the world in is, it would be good to learn a Slavic language.
I am Not moving to Poland. But,
The One that got away was Polish. Plus I have had Polish-American friends in the past. :)
-I love Polish culture, I love the people. The music (Czeslaw Niemen, Basia,) and the Art!
- I'm using books like Polish For Dummies and Ucszmy sie Polskiego ( Sorry for my spelling errors.)
Plus I listen to Dvds and free lessons online.

- I don't speak Any Slavic languages, But I do Speak Spanish or Hispanskiego.
Again I apologize for any errors that I have typed.
Thank you for helping me
Best Wishes
Ronit

• Friendly
Reactions: Balticus
Upvote 0