U.S.
✟43,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Why do you two think that it's hard to find a mate for yourselves? (yes, I know that the thread is old, my response is more for new people that read this thread) Honestly, I think it's easier for women than it is for men.
What, exactly, makes it so much 'easier' for women?

Reactions: keepimguy
Upvote 0
May 19, 2016
Bolingbrook
✟7,658.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What, exactly, makes it so much 'easier' for women?
From my understanding most men don't readily reject women. Most men don't expect a woman to take care of them (ex. have a job, home, security, etc.), they just simply want a partner. For women it's the other way around, no woman wants a bum, so most men (those that are serious about relationships) don't try until they are in the perfect position financially.

Upvote 0

MotherFirefly

May 10, 2016
U.S.
✟43,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From my understanding most men don't readily reject women. Most men don't expect a woman to take care of them (ex. have a job, home, security, etc.), they just simply want a partner. For women it's the other way around, no woman wants a bum, so most men (those that are serious about relationships) don't try until they are in the perfect position financially.

Just because you're not a bum, doesn't mean you are wirth the time and heartache of a relationship.

I also don't believe the fact that one wink and a dude is all over you, means it is 'easy' for women to find a partner. One worth anything, anyway.

Reactions: Paulie079
Upvote 0
May 19, 2016
Bolingbrook
✟7,658.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just because you're not a bum, doesn't mean you are wirth the time and heartache of a relationship.

I also don't believe the fact that one wink and a dude is all over you, means it is 'easy' for women to find a partner. One worth anything, anyway.
I never said that people that aren't a bum are worth it, I said that even if the guy in question is great, his financial situation would be called into question, because honestly what woman wants to raise children with a man that can't provide?

Whether or not the man in question is "A" material isn't really relevant in this discussion, because it's impossible to really know without dating him to begin with. The premise here is simply obtaining a partner, and many men are willing as long as they know that they have a shot, so a simple "wink" is merely an invitation. Now whoever accepts the invite could be good or bad.

Upvote 0

MotherFirefly

May 10, 2016
U.S.
✟43,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I never said that people that aren't a bum are worth it, I said that even if the guy in question is great, his financial situation would be called into question, because honestly what woman wants to raise children with a man that can't provide?

Whether or not the man in question is "A" material isn't really relevant in this discussion, because it's impossible to really know without dating him to begin with. The premise here is simply obtaining a partner, and many men are willing as long as they know that they have a shot, so a simple "wink" is merely an invitation. Now whoever accepts the invite could be good or bad.

I understand what you were saying, but I fail to realize how this means it is 'easy' for the women.
Most of the time when I hear men say that it is 'more difficult for them', it means they don't actually get the fact that it is up to them to initiate.
Most women aren't going to just come knocking.
I know for myself, and many other ladies I know, if a guy is interested, just talk to me. I'll never have a problem returning the courtesy. I'm not too keen on being on the starting end of conversations with random men, however.

At the end of the day, though, we are all equally sifting through a pile of garbage to find a half way shiny coin.

Upvote 0
May 19, 2016
Bolingbrook
✟7,658.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I understand what you were saying, but I fail to realize how this means it is 'easy' for the women.
Most of the time when I hear men say that it is 'more difficult for them', it means they don't actually get the fact that it is up to them to initiate.
Most women aren't going to just come knocking.
I know for myself, and many other ladies I know, if a guy is interested, just talk to me. I'll never have a problem returning the courtesy. I'm not too keen on being on the starting end of conversations with random men, however.

At the end of the day, though, we are all equally sifting through a pile of garbage to find a half way shiny coin.
This is exactly what I mean though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eannie Soul

Loving God will make You rich, not Money
Aug 26, 2016
Green Forest, Swayers
✟15,368.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
No, I have never had a boyfriend.
I believe that girls wanna have fun as in travel around the world and experience the friendly cultural people across the globe.
Its so hard to get one because they are double-minded people.

Reactions: keepimguy
Upvote 0

MayMcFlurry

Jun 30, 2016
England
✟18,090.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Greens
No, but I did have one last year. Lasted about eight months. That was my only real relationship.

I have met a nice man online though that I'm attracted to, but not sure it could become anything. For one we live in totally different countries.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums