Tennessee
✟37,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wrong application of scripture. Those that God destroyed in the flood and Sodom and Gomorrah were NOT captives. They were destroyed.
Matt10:15 “it will be more bearable for the region of Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgement than for that town” how can it be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgement if they were destroyed? Sounds like Jesus was saying they will be around for the judgement day to me. Unless he was talking about their ashes being more bearable but that doesn’t make sense.

• Agree
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

Jeff Saunders

May 1, 2022
Tennessee
✟37,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, "Christ saved us from God". But God wanted this to happen at the right time. It's not like God was actually angry.
If Jesus is one with the Father then that statement makes no sense. How could God save himself from himself?

• Agree
Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

IoanC

Oct 9, 2022
Ploiesti, Prahova
Visit site
✟36,883.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
If Jesus is one with the Father then that statement makes no sense. How could God save himself from himself?
The Son is God and one with The Father. But The Son is not the same as The Father. The Son does the will of the Father perfectly, but Only The Father is The Will. So we cannot go straight to the Father except through The Son and in The Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Since the Father and Jesus are one with each other, THE SAME as Jesus prayed the Father that His disciples at the time, and the disciples later, would be ONE with the Father and ONE with Jesus,
it
looks like a problem for you.

Upvote 0

Jeff Saunders

May 1, 2022
Tennessee
✟37,337.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Son is God and one with The Father. But The Son is not the same as The Father. The Son does the will of the Father perfectly, but Only The Father is The Will. So we cannot go straight to the Father except through The Son and in The Holy Spirit.
That I agree with you

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yes, "Christ saved us from God". But God wanted this to happen at the right time. It's not like God was actually angry.
Actually, God is storing up the most terrible horrible horrendous wrath soon to be released on the wicked on earth, according to all His Word.

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟685,314.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
The Son does the will of the Father perfectly, but Only The Father is The Will.
Where do you get this? The Son does not have a will?!

So we cannot go straight to the Father except through The Son and in The Holy Spirit.
How can you say this when the Lord taught his disciples to pray directly to the Father?

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟271,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God cares and is forgiving, the way is still narrow, that God provides for, for being saved from the justice from God, through Christ who has borne it enough for us. God has wanted to forgive us but justice needs to come, God will not look on sin to let sin pass.

The wrath of God will be according to God's fair justice. No one should really be in rebellion to God's will. God will be fair about it, which is what justice is.

The will of Christ and the will of God's Spirit are willingly aligned to God's will.

John 14:14, "Whatever you ask in my name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in my name, I will do it."

Upvote 0