Did DEMONS speak the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

\o/

Aug 10, 2002
Visit site
✟427.00
Demons had been with the Most High God in Heaven before their rebellion. They knew both (1) Jesus in His pre-incarnate state, and they knew (2) the Most High God.

Luke 8
28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out and fell at his feet, shouting at the top of his voice, "What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg you, don't torture me!"

Why didn't the demons say, "What do you want with me, Jesus, the Most High God? I beg you, don't torture me!"

Demons, who had been in heaven, knew there was one "Most High God" and that He had one Son.

\o/

Aug 10, 2002
Visit site
✟427.00
Angels rebelled against God in heaven. These fallen angels are the demons we read about in scripture. Since they at one time were on "God's side" of the controversy before siding with the being we call Satan, they knew who JESUS was in His pre-incarnate condition. They also knew who the FATHER was.

The demons do not call Jesus the Most High God. The demons correctly say that Jesus is the SON of the Most High God.

Upvote 0

LouisBooth

Feb 6, 2002
✟19,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"The demons do not call Jesus the Most High God. "

You seem to misunderstand the title "Son of". Its a title of authority, not of superiority/inferiority, nor heridity. Check Pslams 2 and read up on Jewish culture. YOu don't even have to be in the family to have first born rights!! Remember the story about Jaccob and Esau?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.