Did Democrats put together a super virus to get trump out of office? No. No they didn't

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know that it's 'possible' the virus is not an accident. But how is that helping the situation? spreading rumors? I love a book by cold case detective J Warner Wallace, called 'cold case christianity.' It really alleviated much paranoia for me. Conspiracies are rampant now days. They come in all forms. I tend to reject anything that is not solidly proven, if it's not proven, then we take it on faith. Somethings we need faith for, other things we don't. I think when you also learn that conspiracies are rarer than you think, much paranoia will be alleviated for you as well.

Are conspiracies alive and rampant? Yes! Here are some common ones...
Lee Harvey Oswald didn’t act alone when he killed President Kennedy.
The US government was involved in the 9/11 disaster.
The 1969 Apollo moon landing was fabricated.
A UFO crashed in Roswell, New Mexico.
The earth is flat
The resurrection of Christ was a conspiracy

The below section is from popular cold case detective on conspiracy theories:

"In my experience as a detective, I have investigated many conspiracies and multiple-suspect crimes. While successful conspiracies are the popular subject of many movies and novels, I’ve come to learn that they are (in reality) very difficult to pull off. Successful conspiracies share a number of common characteristics:

Conspiracies

To prove that a defendant is part of a felonious conspiracy, prosecutors in the state of California must prove that
“1. The defendant intended to agree and did agree with [one or more of] (the other defendant) … to commit … alleged crime;

Conspirators must have all facts same and have conspired ahead of time

2. At the time of the agreement, the defendant and [one or more of] the other alleged member of the conspiracy intended that one or more of them would commit … alleged crime;

getting group of people to memorize the exact same fact chain of an event is difficult, as well as getting a group to agree fully on an in depth plan.

3. (One of the) defendant … [or all of them] committed [at least one of] the alleged overt act(s) to accomplish the alleged crime” (Section 415, Judicial Council of California Criminal Jury Instructions, 2006).

A SMALL NUMBER OF CONSPIRATORS

The smaller the number of conspirators, the more likely the conspiracy will be a success. This is easy to understand; lies are difficult to maintain, and the fewer the number of people who have to continue the lie, the better.

do to the fact that as soon as one member gets the details wrong, or disagrees with it, the success of the plan goes down. If you are telling a true story, you can usually repeat it over and over again. However if you are fabricating it, an officer need only ask you to repeat it, eventually you will get your story backwards and the story will fail. All this makes successful conspiracies hard to pull off.

Lies are hard enough to tell once; they are even more difficult to repeat consistently over a long period of time. For this reason, the shorter the conspiracy, the better. The ideal conspiracy would involve only two conspirators, and one of the conspirators would kill the other right after the crime. That’s a conspiracy that would be awfully hard to break!

It is more successful for conspirators to be closely related or closely tied by friendship, but it is hard to get stories straight when you separate defendants. At that point you can deceive one of them, saying the other one is ratting on them, and get one to break. This becomes harder for the conspirators to pull off the more people in the conspiracy."- J warner wallace

so lets apply what we have learned from this. Imagine being in a 3 part band of conspirators ready to submit a virus for some odd reason on the world. What is to keep one of the three from ratting out his friends and getting a million dollar bounty from the US government for stopping the spread of a a super virus? I am sure the government would pay very handsomely for information on a biological terror attack. So do I buy the idea that someone caused this virus on purpose? Well follow the money. Conspiracies are rare because it's hard to have an undying devotion from any group. Someone will always take the easier route and cash in on it. And that is why they don't typically work, and if they do work it's usually a small group and they are usually related to one another, in the same family. Which would be hard for scientist's to do. I am not saying it can't happen. I am just saying that they are rare as cold case detective warner wallace stated above. So basically I believe this is a Judgement from God. I don't think it's a conspiracy. The source of this allegation is from some Q anon news feeds. I am not saying he is all wrong or right. I am just saying that in this case there is absolutely no evidence of collaboration or a conspiracy theory to remove trump from office.

(note: QANON posts are against forum rules, so don't post anything by QANON, I was careful not to post his stuff, I am just saying that someone I know watches his stuff, and started thinking they all made this virus to get trump out of office. That is a silly paranoia. We don't need to live in fear of conspiracies. That is the purpose of this thread. To talk about conspiracy, and paranoia and how Christ has delivered us from fear. It is not the purpose to talk about QANON. )

(unsubscribing)....enjoy the thread. Be nice.

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟256,660.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I know that it's 'possible' the virus is not an accident. But how is that helping the situation? spreading rumors? I love a book by cold case detective J Warner Wallace, called 'cold case christianity.' It really alleviated much paranoia for me. Conspiracies are rampant now days. They come in all forms. I tend to reject anything that is not solidly proven, if it's not proven, then we take it on faith. Somethings we need faith for, other things we don't. I think when you also learn that conspiracies are rarer than you think, much paranoia will be alleviated for you as well.

The earth is flat

"In my experience as a detective, I have investigated many conspiracies and multiple-suspect crimes. While successful conspiracies are the popular subject of many movies and novels, I’ve come to learn that they are (in reality) very difficult to pull off. Successful conspiracies share a number of common characteristics:

Conspiracies

To prove that a defendant is part of a felonious conspiracy, prosecutors in the state of California must prove that
“1. The defendant intended to agree and did agree with [one or more of] (the other defendant) … to commit … alleged crime;

2. At the time of the agreement, the defendant and [one or more of] the other alleged member of the conspiracy intended that one or more of them would commit … alleged crime;

getting group of people to memorize the exact same fact chain of an event is difficult, as well as getting a group to agree fully on an in depth plan.

3. (One of the) defendant … [or all of them] committed [at least one of] the alleged overt act(s) to accomplish the alleged crime” (Section 415, Judicial Council of California Criminal Jury Instructions, 2006).

The smaller the number of conspirators, the more likely the conspiracy will be a success. This is easy to understand; lies are difficult to maintain, and the fewer the number of people who have to continue the lie, the better.

do to the fact that as soon as one member gets the details wrong, or disagrees with it, the success of the plan goes down. If you are telling a true story, you can usually repeat it over and over again. However if you are fabricating it, an officer need only ask you to repeat it, eventually you will get your story backwards and the story will fail. All this makes successful conspiracies hard to pull off.

Lies are hard enough to tell once; they are even more difficult to repeat consistently over a long period of time. For this reason, the shorter the conspiracy, the better. The ideal conspiracy would involve only two conspirators, and one of the conspirators would kill the other right after the crime. That’s a conspiracy that would be awfully hard to break!

It is more successful for conspirators to be closely related or closely tied by friendship, but it is hard to get stories straight when you separate defendants. At that point you can deceive one of them, saying the other one is ratting on them, and get one to break. This becomes harder for the conspirators to pull off the more people in the conspiracy."- J warner wallace

so lets apply what we have learned from this. Imagine being in a 3 part band of conspirators ready to submit a virus for some odd reason on the world. What is to keep one of the three from ratting out his friends and getting a million dollar bounty from the US government for stopping the spread of a a super virus? I am sure the government would pay very handsomely for information on a biological terror attack. So do I buy the idea that someone caused this virus on purpose? Well follow the money. Conspiracies are rare because it's hard to have an undying devotion from any group. Someone will always take the easier route and cash in on it. And that is why they don't typically work, and if they do work it's usually a small group and they are usually related to one another, in the same family. Which would be hard for scientist's to do. I am not saying it can't happen. I am just saying that they are rare as cold case detective warner wallace stated above. So basically I believe this is a Judgement from God. I don't think it's a conspiracy. The source of this allegation is from some Q anon news feeds. I am not saying he is all wrong or right. I am just saying that in this case there is absolutely no evidence of collaboration or a conspiracy theory to remove trump from office.

(note: QANON posts are against forum rules, so don't post anything by QANON, I was careful not to post his stuff, I am just saying that someone I know watches his stuff, and started thinking they all made this virus to get trump out of office. That is a silly paranoia. We don't need to live in fear of conspiracies. That is the purpose of this thread. To talk about conspiracy, and paranoia and how Christ has delivered us from fear. It is not the purpose to talk about QANON. )

If anyone believes this nonsense, they should definitely be taken to the Illuminati re-education camps and have their minds adjusted using the alien technology we have.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If anyone believes this nonsense, they should definitely be taken to the Illuminati re-education camps and have their minds adjusted using the alien technology we have.
well I think people allow politics to be their god sort of. Things that would not normally be impressionable to them, start to make sense in their brain. Even when there is not rational logic or evidence behind it. It's just fear. Satan uses all sorts of things to cause us to be afraid. "the world will end in 20 years due to global warming," "chem trails will kill us all", "corona (which has the affect of a flu virus) will kill off the human race in a matter of weeks" "the government is hiding the fact that the earth is flat, to control us."

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
End of discussion!
I have had more reported posts on the political threads than any thing else. So I avoid debate on these threads. Sorry to have to unsubscribe. It's just that people are really passionate about politics, it's sort of their god.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have had more reported posts on the political threads than any thing else. So I avoid debate on these threads. Sorry to have to unsubscribe. It's just that people are really passionate about politics, it's sort of their god.

Or you could change what you post that normally gets reported so that what you say is not against forum rules. Once you get a handle on not flaming or insulting others, then you don't have to worry about being reported.

• Optimistic
Reactions: VirOptimus
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Or you could change what you post that normally gets reported so that what you say is not against forum rules. Once you get a handle on not flaming or insulting others, then you don't have to worry about being reported.
yes I need to work on that

Upvote 0

wayfarersoul1978

Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2014
Northern Eastern
Visit site
✟56,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Come on this rubbish. Is it possible China or another country maybe, but to blame us democrats serious ? lol republicans have hit super low on this. I think trump goose is cook now those. I think he really drop ball with his government which is still half fill after almost four years. Wow

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Come on this rubbish. Is it possible China or another country maybe, but to blame us democrats serious ? lol republicans have hit super low on this. I think trump goose is cook now those. I think he really drop ball with his government which is still half fill after almost four years. Wow
I agree, fear does weird things.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know that it's 'possible' the virus is not an accident.
The creation of Covid 19 wasn't an accident. That was bought and paid for by US taxpayers. Its release from containment almost certainly was an "accident", as it was almost certainly unintentional.

Conspiracy? Well:

conspiracy
kən-spîr′ə-sē

noun​

1. an agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
like it or not, the economy-shattering cover-up of the origin and release of Covid-19 was certainly an agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.

But how is that helping the situation? spreading rumors?
I'm sorry, but are we supposed to go back to the piece of egregious fiction that had the virus originating with some bloke having bat lo mein for supper? Let's face it, only a nincompoop of massive proportions could have believed that idiotic story for more than 10 minutes. One of my mates described it as of "government traces deadly virus to market across the street from virus research laboratory". You just can't make that stuff up. Yet the federal government and its accomplices in the news medianot only chanted it as a mantra, but also viciously attacked anyone who pointed out the obvious fact that the story was too trabsparent to be accepted by any rational adult.
I tend to reject anything that is not solidly proven
But I take it you swallowed the "Great Chinese Bat Cookout" lie (which is as racist as it is ludicrous) both unsalted and unchewed.
I think when you also learn that conspiracies are rarer than you think, much paranoia will be alleviated for you as well.
Except that as it turns out, those who bought the bat au gratin tale were the dupes, and those who weren't willing to deactivate their rational minds and accept the government-issued sea story were correct. And who was it who were reviled and jeered at, insulted and defamed, chac treized as rubes and lunatics? Yep, the ones who saw that thje Emperor was buck nekkid and refused to say otherwise.
"In my experience as a detective, I have investigated many conspiracies and multiple-suspect crimes. While successful conspiracies are the popular subject of many movies and novels, I’ve come to learn that they are (in reality) very difficult to pull off.
True enough. And the Covid From Bats story hasn't, in the long run, succeeded. Everyone who isn't clinging to the bat story, out of shame, stupidity, or whatever, knows it was a a ratrion of excrement from start to finish.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Come on this rubbish. Is it possible China or another country maybe, but to blame us democrats serious ?
Blame where blame is due, it was the Dems who pushed the Bat Banquet fable, and defamed anyone who questioned it. It was also the Dems who made the most political hay out of it. Their boy Fauci gulled Trump into buying the whole "Shut it all down!" schtick, and then blamed him for the damage it caused. I think Trump at least partially redeemed himself by bullying the bureaucrats into accepting his "Warp Speed" vaccine development effort.

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,488,602.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The earth is flat

Conspiracies

Well, that's rather like tossing a smoke grenade into an occupied public restroom and running away.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,488,602.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Except that as it turns out, those who bought the bat au gratin tale were the dupes, and those who weren't willing to deactivate their rational minds and accept the government-issued sea story were correct. And who was it who were reviled and jeered at, insulted and defamed, chac treized as rubes and lunatics? Yep, the ones who saw that thje Emperor was buck nekkid and refused to say otherwise.
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then.
The blind squirrels in this case were the simps who bought the transparent tale of roast bats,because, "Hey, those Chinese are weird, they caused this plague by eating bats." The whole premise was based on stupid racism. And some, it would seem, still cling to it.

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟279,446.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
True enough. And the Covid From Bats story hasn't, in the long run, succeeded. Everyone who isn't clinging to the bat story, out of shame, stupidity, or whatever, knows it was a a ratrion of excrement from start to finish.

Except for, ya know, the actual experts in viral diseases and genetics. And the intelligence community (I suspect the US would have LOVED to have made hay out of a deliberate origin of a virus that killed 1.1 million Americans, and counting)

The evidence of a zoonotic origin continues to pile up. The evidence of a lab leak (or deliberate introduction of the virus) does not.

Pre-print version, with full text, in case you don't have access to Nature.

Researches looked for SARS-CoV-2 in 1380 samples collected from Huanan Seafood Market, both from the the environment and from animals within the market, taken in early 2020. 73 environmental samples tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 and three live viruses were successfully isolated. The viruses from the market shared nucleotide identity of 99.980% to 99.993% with the human version of the virus. In contrast, no virus was detected in the animal swabs covering 18 species of animals in the market. The positive environmental samples showed significant correlation of abundance of people with SARS-CoV-2. In summary, this study provided convincing evidence of the prevalence of SARS-CoV-2 in the Huanan Seafood Market during the early stage of COVID-19 outbreak.

From the WHO:

Analyses of these data suggest that apart from SARS-CoV-2 sequences, some samples also contained human DNA, as well as mitochondrial DNA of several animal species, including some that are known to be susceptible to SARS-CoV-2. This included DNA from wild raccoon dogs, Malaysian porcupine, and bamboo rats among others, in SARS-CoV-2 positive environmental samples.

The findings suggest that animals were present at the market shortly before the market had been cleared on 1 January 2020, as part of the public health measures by Chinese authorities. These results provide potential leads to identifying intermediate hosts of SARS-CoV-2 and potential sources of human infections in the market.

From the US DNI:
https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/documents/assessments/Declassified-Assessment-on-COVID-19-Origins.pdf

Analysts that find the natural zoonotic spillover hypothesis the most likely explanation for the pandemic also note the wide diversity of animals that are susceptible to SARS-CoV-2 infection, range of scenarios—to include animal trafficking, farming, sale, and rescue—in China that would enable zoonotic transmission, and precedent of novel human infectious disease outbreaks originating from zoonotic transmission. Previous human coronavirus outbreaks, to include SARS-CoV-1 and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV), occurred naturally
and were linked to animal reservoirs with zoonotic transmission to humans, according to scientific literature.

Further scientific research on the zoonotic vs lab leak hypotheses:

It's up to you all to do your own research and make up your own minds. But, it's my opinion that those who are actually informed on the subject overwhelmingly favour the zoonotic origin hypothesis.

Upvote 0