Delaware or Delawhere?

BarbB

I stand with my brothers and sisters in Israel!
Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
dsdumpling said:
Why did you have to leave? I love it here, close to the beach. Beautiful!

Well, my husband wouldn't have liked it moving to Indianapolis without me! :D

I've lived all over at this point. Currently at the shore in Avalon NJ in the milder months (apr-nov) and Florida in the winter. Used to rent a place in Dewey with about 100 other people. I don't know how I stood it, I'm such a privacy freak now.

Michael - which plant? Who is still in business?

Upvote 0

orangetang22

Follower of Christ
Nov 29, 2003
Dover, DE
✟15,192.00
Faith
Christian
:wave: Hehe i live in DE myself.

I'm in the Air Force and i live in Dover DE. I moved here about 4 years ago and since then my opinion has changed about the place. At first i was about 18 when i came and man, it was SLOW, you got that part right. Since then i've learned to make this my home. I go to church regularly and made some GREAT friends here. I think God put me here to kind of settle down and seek him first before i can worry about where else i need to be :).

Upvote 0

BarbB

Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
Michael0701 said:
newlamb,

I work in Conshohocken (now that's a mouth full) but am moving in a few weeks to DE, wooohoooo!!!

So are you in FL today? If so you're missing one of those "pretty" storms, real thick stuff.

I am in FL! And although it was cloudy earlier, it's now sunny and about 75F. Soooooo sorrrrry (not) that I'm missing the snow! Are you getting much? My niece is in Downingtown, probably about 10 mi from you. I know where Conshohocken is - isn't it fun to make people who aren't familiar with it say it?

Upvote 0

BarbB

Aug 6, 2003
NJ summers; FL winters
✟25,548.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Republican
orangetang22 said:
I think God put me here to kind of settle down and seek him first before i can worry about where else i need to be :).

I think you spoke a great truth here. Bless God that he settled you down early in life rather than later! :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dsdumpling

Oct 29, 2003
Slower, lower Delaware USA
✟9,485.00
Faith
Methodist
orangetang22 said:
:wave: Hehe i live in DE myself.

I'm in the Air Force and i live in Dover DE. I moved here about 4 years ago and since then my opinion has changed about the place. At first i was about 18 when i came and man, it was SLOW, you got that part right. Since then i've learned to make this my home. I go to church regularly and made some GREAT friends here. I think God put me here to kind of settle down and seek him first before i can worry about where else i need to be :).
Hey orangtang, I work in Smyrna and go by the DAFB everyday en route to work. Wow, small world!

Upvote 0