Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
^It skeered me! :eek: ^

icon7.gif
Random joke...

A 16-year-old boy with long shaggy hair had just gotten his permit for a driver's license and approached his father about using the family car. Dad was pastor of the local Baptist Church and known to be quite conservative in his views.

Dad said, "I'll make you a deal. If you bring your grades up from C's to B's, do a little more Bible study, and get your hair cut, then we'll talk about the car."

The boy agreed. In six-week's time he had raised his grades and been much more conspicuous at Bible studies.

The dad said, "Son, I'm real proud of you. Those grades are looking good and you've been attending Bible studies, but I notice that you haven't gotten a haircut."

The boy responded, "Well, Dad, in my Bible studies I've noticed that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair, and it's a pretty sure thing that even Jesus had long hair."

To which Dad said, "Did you also notice that they all walked everywhere they went?"

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
MeekOne said:

icon7.gif
Random joke...

A 16-year-old boy with long shaggy hair had just gotten his permit for a driver's license and approached his father about using the family car. Dad was pastor of the local Baptist Church and known to be quite conservative in his views.

Dad said, "I'll make you a deal. If you bring your grades up from C's to B's, do a little more Bible study, and get your hair cut, then we'll talk about the car."

The boy agreed. In six-week's time he had raised his grades and been much more conspicuous at Bible studies.

The dad said, "Son, I'm real proud of you. Those grades are looking good and you've been attending Bible studies, but I notice that you haven't gotten a haircut."

The boy responded, "Well, Dad, in my Bible studies I've noticed that Samson had long hair, John the Baptist had long hair, Moses had long hair, and it's a pretty sure thing that even Jesus had long hair."

To which Dad said, "Did you also notice that they all walked everywhere they went?"

MeekOne said:

me too :eek:

hahahaaa! hilarious punch line ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.