Debating the Great Contraction Theory vs any other scientific theory of cosmogenesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2014
✟16,481.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Engaged
Looking for anyone who would like to debate any other accounting for universal origins vs my own Great Contraction theory. Any non-theological model (big bang, big bounce many worlds metaverse, string theory, etc) is welcome.

Briefly described: The Great Contraction theory is theologically centered and begins with an infinitely spatial singularity in which universes arise by cavitational vibration and exist as a finite waveform expression of and within the original infinite "particle". The original infinite particle is defined as "God".

It'll be fun! :thumbsup:

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟572,130.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Looking for anyone who would like to debate any other accounting for universal origins vs my own Great Contraction theory. Any non-theological model (big bang, big bounce many worlds metaverse, string theory, etc) is welcome.

Briefly described: The Great Contraction theory is theologically centered and begins with an infinitely spatial singularity in which universes arise by cavitational vibration and exist as a finite waveform expression of and within the original infinite "particle". The original infinite particle is defined as "God".

It'll be fun! :thumbsup:

First of all, love the quotes in the signature. As to the debate, I don't actually have a clue what your talking about but it sounds like harmonics. Could you elaborate a little?

Upvote 0
Jul 27, 2014
✟16,481.00
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Engaged
First of all, love the quotes in the signature. As to the debate, I don't actually have a clue what your talking about but it sounds like harmonics. Could you elaborate a little?

Thanks Kennedy!

Yes, you could certainly describe it as harmonics. Basically the theory departs from the big bang in postulating that the singularity did not inflate all at once, everywhere as a whole "particle". Instead, space-time is inflated as a harmonically propagated waveform within the singularity which has no external boundary.

The waveform is a self expression: A discretely measurable quantum action of an infinite space-time-substance. It moves in whole measures and they build upon themselves to allow for the space and life we enjoy today.

My fundamental assertion is that "God did it"...then I go on to show exactly how and by what steps He establishes our perfectly ordered and just universe.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟928,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Kennedy!

Yes, you could certainly describe it as harmonics. Basically the theory departs from the big bang in postulating that the singularity did not inflate all at once, everywhere as a whole "particle". Instead, space-time is inflated as a harmonically propagated waveform within the singularity which has no external boundary.

The waveform is a self expression: A discretely measurable quantum action of an infinite space-time-substance. It moves in whole measures and they build upon themselves to allow for the space and life we enjoy today.

My fundamental assertion is that "God did it"...then I go on to show exactly how and by what steps He establishes our perfectly ordered and just universe.

Is it testable?

Do you have "frequency" for the wave? Wave length?

you say that it explains dark matter and dark energy? really - because even the other guys have no explanation for them.

Until you can get some of it - how can you determine what its properties are - or experiment to test your idea?

in Christ,

Bob

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.