• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Death Runs in Three's????

Auntie

THANK YOU JESUS!!
Apr 16, 2002
Visit site
✟27,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for your mom, GEL. :pray:

Tragedys do sometimes seem to run together, but that doesn't mean your mom will die.  All we can do is give it to God, and pray for mercy.  GEL, you have been thru so much. :(   I pray that God will soon give you a brighter day. :pray:

Upvote 0

ZiSunka

It means 'yellow dog'
Jan 16, 2002
✟38,767.00
Faith
Christian
"Death comes in threes" is just a superstition, and superstitions are of satan.

(I am laying hands on GEL now)
Father, GEL has been through so much and now her mom is sick, rushed to the hospital with heart failure. Heart failure is not a death sentence, and many people these days are made well with medical treatment. Please send your angels down to stand in the ER with the doctors, staff, machines, and most importantly GEL's mom and family as they go through this experience, and don't let any of them give up or doubt you. Don't give room for satan to make them doubt you by letting this old superstition come true. You are the one who heals hearts, please touch her heart and make her completely well, so you may be glorified for you love and power.

Help GEL with all this. It is so much for one person, and her burden is heavy. Let us pick up her excess burden for her and carry it as far as it needs to go. You said we are to carry our own packs, but to help those with larger burdens. Let us do that somehow.

Through the authority given to us by Christ, AMEN.

Upvote 0

GreenEyedLady

My little Dinky Doo
Jan 15, 2002
Missouri
Visit site
✟4,791.00
Faith
Baptist
Prayers worked. Mom will be ok. When My father died, 1 month after moms brother died and a month after that Dad's uncle died. I don't know if its as superstion or not. Also when my grandfather died his brother and sister died shortly after him.
So you can understand why I wonder if death runs in 3's in my family.
GEL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Had congestive failure myself in 98. But God is bigger than that. Even when I was released, even though they did not tell me at that time, I was only supposed to live 6 months or less. Been 4 1/2 years ago now. Still here. Will be till God says I'm done.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.