Godsgirl79

Oct 12, 2011
Somewhere under the rainbow
✟15,440.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
If I were to judge by the left sided ovulation cramping when I ovulated then I ovulated on 22cd. My periods have been off, ranging from a 21 day cycle to last month a 25 day cycle. I did a period calculator so see when I am due to start, and according to the calculation of my last 3 months i'm due to start the 3rd. So if I had the money I could take one of those early pregnancy tests now. I am having so many symptoms such as that I've been real tired, and my breasts are so tender, which is normal premenstrual, but my nipples (sorry can't spell what it's actually called) are darker than usual, which can be an early sign of pregnancy. What I read said those symptoms can occur as soon as a week after conception. This morning I had mild cramping and then a feeling of warmth and relaxaion like I was releasing endorpins. I am excited and hoping that these are early pregnancy symptoms, and I'm really hoping that the cramps don't start up severe and dash my hopes on the rocks. I've been trying to get pregnant since November. It only took me this long to get pregnant one time, but with the rest of my pregnancies the first happened the first month we tried, and the other two were accidents. So I am getting dissapointed. I know some of you have been trying for a lot longer. My body is also adjusting after I got implenon implant taken out of my arm last October, so I understand it'll take some time. I have also been in much prayer about this pregnancy. Although my new spouse and I have been actively trying, I've been praying against it at first because I'm afraid of what might happen if our relationship doesn't work out. But now I'm praying for it, but more along the lines of "whatever your will is God, you know best". I do desire to have a baby, though sometimes I'm afraid that it might be hard. So I trust that Jesus knows best and I'm putting my trust in him whatever the outcome. I concluded that even if God blessed us with a baby and later I did end up a single mother, that it would still be God's will that the little baby was born.

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I really hope you are! If you are not now, please don't lose hope. I sent up a prayer for you.

I can't answer your symptoms as they can be so different. When I was pregnant I had no symptoms at first. I started gaining weight the first month in! That is not usual. I didn't have morning sickness either but lower back pain in the third month.

If it is this soon hard to tell for sure. Also I recommend tracking your period online at MyMonthlyCycles - Ovulation Calendar, Period Calendar, Fertility Cycles -- Havent used it for a year but used to use it all the time. You do the tracking on the site, you don't have to download or anything. Or you can always use some other tracking method, I just found a site easier for doing math for me.

Keep us updated and I hope everything is okay!

Upvote 0

Godsgirl79

Oct 12, 2011
✟15,440.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Yeah mine usually doesn't happen til later too. But I was reading about early pregnancy symptoms (though I should already know lol) and it said it can happen as soon as a week after conception. I hope so too :)

My boobs are so tender right now. And I feel a very slight nauseated. I guess I just have my hopes up. Last night I had the weirdest vivid dream and I have to say one of the worst dreams that I ever had. I will sum it up to say that throughout my dream I was cleaning up yucky things in different places, such as urine, and in the dream I accidently stepped in urine, it splattered on my face, and finally the climax of the dream was that some droplets from the sponge I was using to clean the urine bounced into my mouth and then I threw up. Yuck. Then I woke up nauseated. All these things give me hope because I know that vivid dreams is also a symptom of pregnancy, it is for me. Could just be what I ate last night. But I have hope. I am talking my dh into getting me a pregnancy test as soon as he gets his check. I hope it's positive, I'll let you all know.

Upvote 0

Godsgirl79

Oct 12, 2011
✟15,440.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I took a test couple days and it was negative :( but I
Getting nauseated at times every day for no reason. It's possible it's too soon, so of I don't start my period by Tuesday then I'll take another one. I has one failed marriage and already and see even good marriages fail all the time, I'm just afraid that it'll happen again.

Upvote 0

Godsgirl79

Oct 12, 2011
✟15,440.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Ok so it's official. I did take like 2 boxes of pregnancy test that were all negative. I took them on day 6 before due to begin period, the ones that are supposed to detect pregnancy early. So I thought that once again it was negative, waiting on periord, which is due tomorrow. But no cramping, which is odd for me and I usually start early. Took another pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE! Woo Hoo :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Ok so it's official. I did take like 2 boxes of pregnancy test that were all negative. I took them on day 6 before due to begin period, the ones that are supposed to detect pregnancy early. So I thought that once again it was negative, waiting on periord, which is due tomorrow. But no cramping, which is odd for me and I usually start early. Took another pregnancy test and it was POSITIVE! Woo Hoo :)

Question: when you said you took them on day 6, do you mean the day right before you were supposed to get it? If so, how long after all the negative tests did you have to wait before you got the positive one?

Upvote 0