Smederevo, Podunavlje District, Serbia
✟905.00
Country
Serbia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you heard for fitness program "Convict Conditioning"? This is one of the best fitness program in the world, created by ex-prisoner Paul Wade (pseudonim). There are progressions, ideal for beginners and advanced.

I am still on the Level 1.

Here are pictures/covers of all his books and courses, so you can search.

51BqkPGKRNL.jpg

51MFWdHzxsS._AC_SY780_.jpg

61RPtN3-YPL.jpg

71ASWPCwTtL._SX300_.jpg

71d7EWyo+XL._SX300_.jpg

71iDDA5MWVL._RI_.jpg

7114nuPVQ6L._RI_.jpg

22372777._UY413_SS413_.jpg

Convict-Conditioning-DVD-5-Maximum-Strength-The-One-Arm-Pullup-Series-Paul-Wade-800x800.jpg

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟207,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I really like this series, but there's no need to get all wrapped up in it and buy a ton of books. The first original book is really enough for most people - I did the exercises in there and that was enough to slash my period cramps and give me the female equivalent of a 6 pack, so yeah.

The second book is more about what you need if you're suffering from injuries, unusual circumstances, or aging issues. The stretches and exercises in there are more about joint maintenance and if you want to train odd muscles like your shins or muscles on the side of your body.

It's just ironic, since the first book was about not spending a ton of money on fitness and just getting something that actually worked that was basic and simple. They are basic exercises that you can do almost anywhere that add health and fitness to your day, as opposed to expensive gyms or exercise programs. It worked for me because I was willing to just read the book and follow the directions.

Upvote 0