• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Constricted nerves

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank1234

Apr 26, 2006
Winnetka, California
✟35,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everybody;:wave:
I was just wondering if anyone has my condition. I have a chronic condition which all the nerves in my body has constricted(jammed). The reasons have been many, but basiclly,I have a lot of symptoms like fatigue, anxiety, intestinal problems, etc... including social anxiety, which forces me not to engage into lenghthy conversations with anybody. Medications do not help because they don't deal with the root cause of the problem and actually cause more symptoms. Please let me know if yours is the same or similar. Thank you and GOD bless you.:blush:

frank1234

Apr 26, 2006
Winnetka, California
✟35,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Protinus said:
Welcome Frank and I'm sorry that you are suffering so. Have you been given a medical diagnosis?
Hi; The general MD's don't recognize my illness and they can't even begin to treat it correctly. I had gone the Alternative route and through the process of different treatments I understand what's going on with me.MD's try to treat the symptoms(which are many) without dealing with the root cause. Thanks for the question.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.