victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well it looks like the first conspiracy theory to be unraveled could be the covid 19 plandemic and the death vax.
And i'm not shocked if that is to be the case , because many people around the world are now waking up to the truth of what has happened.
And for those who are still asleep , they are about to get a rude awakening.

This 4 min vid by Bosi will explain that.

Riccardo Bosi A1 - Hangings - Stranger fruit

Upvote 0

MForbes

Rejoining Member
Oct 12, 2023
Georgia
✟28,711.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well it looks like the first conspiracy theory to be unraveled could be the covid 19 plandemic and the death vax.
And i'm not shocked if that is to be the case , because many people around the world are now waking up to the truth of what has happened.

Riccardo Bosi? Nah......another delusional far-right conspiracy theorist.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Riccardo Bosi? Nah......another delusional far-right conspiracy theorist.
Untill all is revealed we expect the mud slinging to continue. Nothing new here.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟922,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

That 4 mins explained nothing. Just gibberish about Masons and nonsense.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
The lone impediment to the truth is our reliance on the lie. The more wedded you are to the narrative the more difficulty you'll have dispensing it. The bible shows us varying displays of disreputable behavior but we persist in thinking the worst isn't possible. We've created a utopia in our heads that's why we're duped.
  • I expect people with immense power to take liberties if their character is lacking.
  • I expect people with great wealth to exploit others for profit if they don't have a compelling reason to do otherwise.
  • I expect people to lie and cheat to get ahead if they won't get caught.
Belief in God is the first step but it isn't the only one. You must genuinely see the world as He does and challenge the places where you don't. You must stop excusing the little sins for big ones. And continue to work towards the holiness He espoused in your thoughts and deeds.

It's not enough to believe the book you have to start living it. Once you do you'll realize anything's possible and cease to wonder. Why do you expect the truth from an entity that isn't founded on truth or committed to upholding it?

Sometimes the answers are right before us but we're too blind to see them. Consider the source and you'll have it.

~bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums