Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟373,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Who said this person ( Bob Knodel ) was a flat earther
He was publishing lots of flat Earth arguments.
Robert “Bob” knodel Death – The family members mourn the death of Robert “Bob” knodel who passed away recently. His cause of death was not released by the family members but the obituary and the funeral arrangements has been released. He was a wonderful man who treated everyone around him with kindness at all times. He was the Globebusters host before he passed away and the other team shared how impactful his life was.

On the Sunday, April 16, 2023, at the usual time for Globebusters, which is 12pm Pacific Time, we will be having an online celebration of Bob’s life as well as a live memorial service in his honor. An event of a similar nature to a reunion, with former Globebusters and many other people getting together to recall and celebrate the many positive occasions we’ve shared together over the years, as well as Bob’s many contributions to each of our lives.

When it comes to Globebusters, things just will not be the same now that their host is dead. The entire community together with the family members and friends mourn the death of Robert “Bob” knodel. The communities that mourn Robert’s death include Flat Earth and Globe Earth Communities.

He was a wonderful man who showed me tremendous consideration at all times and had a genuine concern for the well-being of the neighborhood.
Jeran Campanella posted about Globebusters that “there will be no show this Easter Sunday, enjoy your holiday and remember to hug your family members. We will return the 16th with the memorial that will be available on my channel or the Globebusters channel. We hope to see many of you there.”

Really who would spend 20,000 dollars, something seems really fishy about this person.
He seems to have made a decent income from something. Anyway he was bright enough to correctly realize that his experiment could absolutely confirm or deny his flat Earth ideas. He was confident enough to openly do the test.

It just didn't give him the results he was expecting.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟255,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
He was publishing lots of flat Earth arguments.
Robert “Bob” knodel Death – The family members mourn the death of Robert “Bob” knodel who passed away recently. His cause of death was not released by the family members but the obituary and the funeral arrangements has been released. He was a wonderful man who treated everyone around him with kindness at all times. He was the Globebusters host before he passed away and the other team shared how impactful his life was.

On the Sunday, April 16, 2023, at the usual time for Globebusters, which is 12pm Pacific Time, we will be having an online celebration of Bob’s life as well as a live memorial service in his honor. An event of a similar nature to a reunion, with former Globebusters and many other people getting together to recall and celebrate the many positive occasions we’ve shared together over the years, as well as Bob’s many contributions to each of our lives.

When it comes to Globebusters, things just will not be the same now that their host is dead. The entire community together with the family members and friends mourn the death of Robert “Bob” knodel. The communities that mourn Robert’s death include Flat Earth and Globe Earth Communities.

He was a wonderful man who showed me tremendous consideration at all times and had a genuine concern for the well-being of the neighborhood.
Jeran Campanella posted about Globebusters that “there will be no show this Easter Sunday, enjoy your holiday and remember to hug your family members. We will return the 16th with the memorial that will be available on my channel or the Globebusters channel. We hope to see many of you there.”

He seems to have made a decent income from something. Anyway he was bright enough to correctly realize that his experiment could absolutely confirm or deny his flat Earth ideas. He was confident enough to openly do the test.

It just didn't give him the results he was expecting.

People like this person and others, mark sargent is another one. They are people who i would not walk across the street to talk to.

Trying to use a device that science created to prove science wrong.

Plus to not even try this device in private to see what the results would be, just reeks of suspicion. Just take it out of the box and go to a documentary being filmed and lets see what will happen, not very bright.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟373,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
People like this person and others, mark sargent is another one. They are people who i would not walk across the street to talk to.

Trying to use a device that science created to prove science wrong.

Plus to not even try this device in private to see what the results would be, just reeks of suspicion. Just take it out of the box and go to a documentary being filmed and lets see what will happen, not very bright.
That's what happens when you are so confident that you are willing to put the test out front for everyone to see before you do the test. This guy was sure he was right. I give him points for integrity. It would be dumb if one was a fake or not confident of one's beliefs.

It's like Einstein and the test of his theory that mass distorts space. If he was right one would be able to see stars behind and eclipsed Sun. The night they tested it, he went to bed early. He was just very confident that he had it right. In his case, he did.

BTW, we know gyroscopes work. You can test that in a middle school science class. And they are used in aircraft as compasses because they are not affected by magnetic fields in the aircraft.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The crabby old boy can't come to grips about the earth. He's like bill nye, einstein and neil degrasse fakesome. Like darwin and the jesuits. The shape and/or the true reality of the earth doesn't affect our salvation but it's the most blatant deception after Genesis 3:22 KJV -

Upvote 0

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just wish people would first look at the past predictions or explanations of conspiracy sites and see how hilariously wrong they were. And when they are correct it's because they were so general it would be impossible for them not to come to pass sooner or later. Always try to get your info/data from all sides. If you're more right wing don't be hesitant to read what issues you're interested in from left wing sites to get a balance. Also its rare for one side to be critical of one of their own. Especially in the last few years. It never used to be this biased. 99% of conspiracy explanations are laughable and never prove to be correct over time. Look to their past before put much weight in what they're saying now. Also do they only post videos? It takes way longer to digest content if it's ot written. The first sign of garbage info is when they only post videos. It's like they are catering to the illiterate. If it's worth anything it will be written down. People also take more care when they write an article compared to posting a video when they're worked up about something. Also look at the quality of the writing and how carefully they are parsing their points. Most conspiracy sites look like they were written by Grade 5 kids weak in English. This indicates they don't read much, another worrying sign. Next, do they admit their past inaccuracies? Most never address the ridiculous things they've previously said. I'm sure many will remove previous posts that were completely off so as not to embarrass themselves. So when someone says something, copy and paste what they said with the date and check back in a year. You won't believe how wrong they were.

Upvote 0

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
1043c4c2b8b904002b751480e07a0b41.jpg
Solar and lunar eclipses show the shape of the Earth! I can't believe you are using that as evidence.
All other planets are round. Why would ours be any different? Why are there no flat objects in space? This is so stupid it begs understanding. In Job the Earth is referred to as a globe. Globes are round, not flat. You can see the curvature of the Earth from space. Would all the astronauts that have see it for themselves lie about their experiences?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Certainly, I'm about 50/50. I've only been researching for 3 weeks but I want to get the message out. Allowing people to decide for themselves. If you watch this and the Conspiracy thread occasionally or everyday, you'll see compelling evidence for flat earth and the reasons for the deceptions going on for the last 500 years, since Copernicus, and really since the Garden of Eden. I still have a lot of scriptures showing exactly how God describes the earth, sun, moon and stars. If you're at all interested I appreciate your comments.
Why don't you list the these scriptures that point to a flat Earth? (This should be interesting!) Start with Job when the Earth is referred to as a GLOBE. I've never seen a flat globe.

Upvote 0

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Exactly, SeventyOne, I have known 100% that I lived on a flying spinning ball all my life, nearly 50 years. Three weeks ago I had heard rumors about flat earth and paid no attention. I thought the idea was lunacy and insanity or delusional thinking. Now it's important to me.

If you read the beginning posts and watch the 200 proofs video over the course of a few days (can't remember which thread, maybe both), you can be introduced to the evidence and strong case for flat earth, even without the Biblical support.
Why don't you just list the basic points most flat earthers use to support their deranged ideology? Conspiracists always say "do the research". They seem incapable of listing this research. You see this everywhere.

Upvote 0

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Conspiracists always use videos. Because videos can tug on our emotions. They are for the mentally weak and inept. If you have something to say, write it out. Then if you want to enhance that with a video, go for it. Most of us have no time for videos. It takes about 4 times as long to listen to something then read it. You can scan text so fast - can't do that with audio or video. You can search for keywords with text. I have yet to see ANYTHING of any consequence ever to be put out only on video. You're living in a dreamworld, concocting rubbish.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Psalm 19 - KJV -
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,

5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.

6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.

10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.

12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.

13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

So, the sun has a circuit, not the earth. God would have said so, IMO. The sun RUNS A RACE. The earth does not. The sun goes TO THE END OF HEAVEN, isn't that 14 BILLION LIGHT YEARS AWAY? And not above the earth nor anywhere near it. God created the earth with foundations, fixed and immovovable, stationary and flat. The sun, moon and stars move around US. We are the center, the tabernacle FOE THE SUN. This places Jesus Christ at the center of any doctrine or religion.
None of those scriptures gives any weight at all to a flat earth!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I worked with a guy, a young guy in his early 20s, that thought there were two suns. He said he seen it once and believed in some phantom planet. I've always dug this kind of thing so listened to him go on about this, he wasn't a nut, just had a rather unconventional (for lack of a better term) idea. I looked at the JFK thing for years, yea I think there was a conspiracy but there are some fairly solid arguments for the lone gunman.

The UFO thing is a total farce and hate to burst anyone's bubble here but we know the earth is round. We have some pretty decisive photographs from space and the Bible doesn't have any cosmology or astronomy in it that I'm aware of.
In Job the Earth is referred to as a globe. Globes are round. I've never seen a flat globe.

Upvote 0

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
NASA faked the moon landings. This is a certainty. There are so many things that have come to light with the advancement of technology, that anyone can do now with a computer.

I once thought that we went to the moon. Argued tooth and nail with a "crazy" person at work...

Then.... the internet..... videos... pictures and....now..... I know... there is no way that we went to the moon.

NASA is a complete lying source.

There are absolutely no pictures of the earth from space.... not one.... Well, one... they photographed the earth from low earth orbit, through a round window and passed it off as a round earth.... There is a video showing them as the did it... True story..

So, if the earth is round... NASA has had ample time to simply take the Hubble telescope or any satellite and take a single unedited, un Photo shopped, un composited, un digitally mastered photo of our home..

Why have they not done this... Would it not put all of this talk to bed?

Give them time, give them money......and........sooner or later they will fabricate such a photo or video and all the sheeple will ooooooh and awwwwww and then point fingers and say "I told you so".

Until then... been to space since 1969 and not one real credible photo of our earth.
There is no way all the people that have gone to space, and there have been hundreds now, who witnessed the curvature of our planet, could be controlled. Every planet is round. The moon is round. The sun is round. Why would we be flat? It makes no sense!

Upvote 0

Richard.20.12

Dec 13, 2020
Vancouver
✟39,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no way all the people that have gone to space, and there have been hundreds now, who witnessed the curvature of our planet, could be controlled. Every planet is round. The moon is round. The sun is round. Why would we be flat? It makes no sense!
Realize that if this was true it would be the biggest news story of all time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟664,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

THREAD CLEAN COMPLETED

1692905540783.png

PLEASE KEEP COMMENTS APPROPRIATE AND ON-TOPIC, AND NOT NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE MEMBER YOU ARE ADDRESSING. ADDRESS THE POST, AND NOT THE POSTER

MOD HAT OFF

Attachments

• 1692905300259.png
    1692905300259.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 23
Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟271,443.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That we have government that cares for us and that involves many trusting in government for our own sake, is putting something in place of God and is a real conspiracy, such that we are to believe, as there are many that do, that people are so bad that we need people to govern them, and people are so bad we need people policing them. This is why we will not see things getting better, with this.

Upvote 0

Laeomis

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2024
✟5,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I looked through the first few pages of this thread this morning. It is pretty interesting. I have been wondering for years now what flat earthers actually back up their theory with. I am open to ideas, but until today I had not seen any actual intelligence behind it. I know not to call brothers a fool, or to be placed in danger of hellfire (New International Version, Matthew 5:22). When things like this happen, I know there must be some reason that intelligent people are questioning. I was waiting to see some evidence.

I would still like to place another verse on here. It has to do with calling things a conspiracy. There's a reason for everything, and I don't like the term 'conspiracy'. Conspiracies are an addicting and mysterious thing to study. I believe they are a form of pagan fear however, and as Christians there is no reason to be in fear of what man has constructed (Matthew 10:26-30). This verse from Isaiah is what I base my repentance of giving into conspiracy theories on:

(Isaiah 8:11-15)

11 This is what the Lord says to me with his strong hand upon me, warning me not to follow the way of this people:​

12 “Do not call conspiracy
everything this people calls a conspiracy;
do not fear what they fear,
and do not dread it.
13 The Lord Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy,
he is the one you are to fear,
he is the one you are to dread.
14 He will be a holy place;
for both Israel and Judah he will be
a stone that causes people to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall.
And for the people of Jerusalem he will be