Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

241656_73a4b943f6c592cdf71a88c50d5eb4d8.jpg

Please read and abide by each forum's Statement of Purpose; Statement of Purpose threads are sticky threads located at the top of the forum's page. Not all forums have a Statement of Purpose thread.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,063,897.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
MARILYN AND DIANA were running with the wrong people and were hurting the reputation of the president and the queen
Princess Diana was divorced when she died and was not "hurting the reputation" of anyone.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟362,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Princess Diana was divorced when she died and was not "hurting the reputation" of anyone.
I believe the queen and her people believed she was a detriment.
JFK's couldn't handle what it would do to his career.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟362,159.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
No, we didn't.
The "detriment" was Charles who had an affair with Camilla - he even phoned her on his honeymoon.
I was talking about the queen and her people not the little people. I have a right to my opinion. You seem to always have an argument with me so i won't be responding to your posts in the future.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,063,897.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was talking about the queen and her people not the little people. I have a right to my opinion. You seem to always have an argument with me so i won't be responding to your posts in the future.
I wasn't arguing with you.
I read your post as "the queen and her people" meaning, her subjects in the UK. I apologise if that's not what you meant, and of course you are allowed to have an opinion; I never said otherwise.

Disagreeing with you does not mean, or show, that I "always seem to have an argument with you."

Upvote 0