Completely non-intellectual blessing game!

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,783,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here's a way to win blessings. No hard questions about math or useless trivia or even useful trivia will be asked. All you have to do to win all my blessings is to reply to this post! Yes, that's it! Here's what I have in mind:

I have a number in my mind, something between 1 and 100. The person whose reply number matches the number I am thinking will win all the blessings that I have in my name.

FAQs
Q What am I supposed to say in my reply?
A Anything you feel like!

Q You only have like 1800 or so blessings. What's the big deal about winning 1800 blessings?
A YOU can change the 1800 to a MUCH larger number by donating some of your own. That will make it more exciting for the winner!

OK, you got it? Start replying!

READ HERE FOR MORE INFO

You are not necessarily supposed to guess the number. See the reply # in the main message (this one is #1, next reply is #2, etc..)? If your reply happens to land on the number that I have in my mind you will be the winner. That's why I say no intellect is involved.

Also, I should have added, you may reply more than once, as many times as you want to. But you must let at least one other person have a reply before you can post again.

I hope this clears up things. If not, then...uh, this might have been a dumb idea;)

Ok, so you mean we have to tell u a number that we think u are thinking of? Ok so i will say ummmmmmmmmm........58.....yeah i think that could be it ;) ......pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee , have i told you what a nice person u are :D .......you are a very generous person u are, i think those blessings would look so nice under my name, what do you think :p , ok anyway that is my number....oh yeah have an awesome day ok !!

:clap: PRAIS HIM ALL YOU NATIONS :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.