Mar 23, 2005
3rd Rock from the Sun
✟12,398.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
LutherNut said:
Heh, it's harvest season and I have no fear of the reaper!;)

(...and that's all I'm gonna say.)

Jay

Perhaps you should fear Melethiel...word has it she has scalpel in hand and is wantonly dissecting everything in her path...

Upvote 0

KEPLER

Crux sola est nostra theologia
Mar 23, 2005
3rd Rock from the Sun
✟12,398.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Dixie just posted a reply to them. It is reasonable, and suggests that the complainants read about and study the issue, and offers an excellent source to do just that (Werner Elert). We'll see if any of them have any Berean tendencies...

Upvote 0

LutherNut

Barefoot Bible Reader
Aug 15, 2005
✟2,254.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
KEPLER said:
Haven't I read somewhere that gossip is a sin? ALL that slander stuff? Amd something is tickling the back of my brain about ...hmmm. what was that, now...bearing false witness or some such thing.

It's only considered "false witness" if it is indeed false. I have read nothing that can be considered false or inaccurate in anything that Spalatin has posted.

Jay:)

Upvote 0

Melethiel

Miserere mei, Domine
Site Supporter
Jun 8, 2005
Ohio
✟77,093.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
KEPLER said:
Perhaps you should fear Melethiel...word has it she has scalpel in hand and is wantonly dissecting everything in her path...
You have nothing to fear...yet. I haven't done any complaining about new hymnals for a while though, so watch out. ;) Now dissecting the ELCA bishop, that's an idea...:p

Reactions: cableguy
Upvote 0

KEPLER

Crux sola est nostra theologia
Mar 23, 2005
3rd Rock from the Sun
✟12,398.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
LutherNut said:
It's only considered "false witness" if it is indeed false. I have read nothing that can be considered false or inaccurate in anything that Spalatin has posted.

Jay:)

Jay, you Nut, my post wasn't directed at Scott. ;)

But I can see that I wasn't exactly clear, so Scott, just in case you thought that was aimed at you, let me assure you it wasn't! I was ...er ...agreeing with you about ..er ...things. ;)

Sorry for any confusion!

Eric

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.