chris123gx

Oct 3, 2011
Mississippi
✟7,650.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:liturgy:Church organizations all have one thing in common, they do not allow growth.
Pitcher this, as a child the father teaches his children skills, so they can build their foundation when they are ready to leave home. This is a step up. Now they can expand their skills to a much higher level. Now when they return home, they can show the father how well they have done. This also encourages his brothers and sisters who has not yet expanded, but hope to do well.
Can you imagine a church without a pastor, what do I mean, in the book of john Jesus Christ said my children know my voice and a stranger they will not follow. This opens the door, Christ in you, he is the pastor within the congregation.
What would you think about a church that has no traditional stage.
No one speaker or one group singer. Not knowing who is going to carry the fathers message or sing or testify. This adds excitement and allows the group to grow together in one body.
They are churches, like these that do exist but yet small in number.
The traditional stage plays the same old record over and over again, not very excited and somewhat plane.
Would like to hear your thoughts.

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In a truly scriptural church gathering the priesthood of all believers is allowed (1 Pet. 2), so all those who are led of the Spirit will contribute to the ministry and a Godly fellowship, I believe. Spiritual growth comes from exercise about our calling as saints of God. There are such gatherings in the world, though few (see biblecounsel.homestead. com for some thought). The Word of God is our only authority for the Christian faith I see.

Upvote 0

rossignol

Feb 18, 2012
✟7,873.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
:liturgy:Church organizations all have one thing in common, they do not allow growth.
Pitcher this, as a child the father teaches his children skills, so they can build their foundation when they are ready to leave home. This is a step up. Now they can expand their skills to a much higher level. Now when they return home, they can show the father how well they have done. This also encourages his brothers and sisters who has not yet expanded, but hope to do well.
Can you imagine a church without a pastor, what do I mean, in the book of john Jesus Christ said my children know my voice and a stranger they will not follow. This opens the door, Christ in you, he is the pastor within the congregation.
What would you think about a church that has no traditional stage.
No one speaker or one group singer. Not knowing who is going to carry the fathers message or sing or testify. This adds excitement and allows the group to grow together in one body.
They are churches, like these that do exist but yet small in number.
The traditional stage plays the same old record over and over again, not very excited and somewhat plane.
Would like to hear your thoughts.
I do not agree that all church organizations don't allow growth. My Dad was a pastor of a church and it helped so many people grow and develop. He didn't run it like a business even though he should have some times so that we wouldn't go without food as often.

Ya, the point of a good father, teacher is to be independent. I understand your need for growth and excitement but don't agree with that coming from people who don't have specific roles.

Purpose and roles help people feel a sense of belonging, stability and enable them to grow. When I lived in Uganda, I saw people in the village know where there place was from the time they were born. The gifts they had to give were developed because there wasn't such competition I see in society now. People try and do and be things they're not, never knowing a real purpose and belonging in community. Allowing people to have freedom to be who they are meant to be, appreciating them for it, promoting talent and gifts is exciting.

If you want people to allow you to be who you are, you need to appreciate who they are. Pastors are pastors, speaker should speak, singers should lead song.

Upvote 0