✟743,557.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

I have just finished creating a search engine and free website directory at Elevateus Search Engine. It is designed to give 70% of profits to charities working in the third world.

It would be great if you could all list your websites on the directory, and if you have clients tell them about the directory.

The directory has a google searchable directory as well so if you add your site you will get one back link which is good for SEO in the long run.

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟743,557.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The site does not have any C# websites listed. And if it did at the moment it may not be found becasue the full text search can only find words of length 4 characters and greater, a thing which I am looking to rectify as soon as my web host reduces the character length on the mysql database used for searches.

Just to avoid the confusion this search directory can not find websites that have not been listed on the site. It is not like google where the Web is crawled for content, it relys upon the person listing the site entering good keywords into the advert placed on the Elevateus website as the search engine only searches keywords, descriptions and titles of the adverts placed on the directory.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jonathan Jarvis

Quoth The Raven
Mar 24, 2013
Chesterfield
Visit site
✟16,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi,

I have just finished creating a search engine and free website directory at Elevateus Search Engine. It is designed to give 70% of profits to charities working in the third world.

It would be great if you could all list your websites on the directory, and if you have clients tell them about the directory.

The directory has a google searchable directory as well so if you add your site you will get one back link which is good for SEO in the long run.

I cannot find your ste from the link. Is the link broken or is the site down.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟404,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was hoping to add a few sites to the directory, but unfortunately the site seems to be coming up with numerous errors.

That and it's posting the MySQL User Name in the errors / Warnings (OP Really should turn that off on a live site)

ETA: Too late.
I see that the Designed by link site was hacked already. Someone needs to do a major site reinstall / cleanup.
" - Web Site Hacked by ANONYMOUS EL SALVADOR"

Upvote 0