Chinese scientists 'create' a mutant coronavirus strain that attacks the BRAIN and has a 100% kill rate in mice

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟122,427.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
And, people who do not know Jesus Christ, should realize the times we live in are the last days, and great calamities of all kind shall come, and even are now here, with all the floods, storms, fires, earthquakes, volcanoes, and wars - and the only hope is in Christ, for eternal life, so that no matter what comes our way: plague, famine, war...we are safe if we trust in the cross of Christ where He shed His blood for our sins.
I bolded the relevant from in the quote, didn't want to chop it all up, but to this I just wanted to say:

Welcome to the last 2000 or so years.

Upvote 0

ranunculus

Aug 21, 2008
✟275,365.00
Country
Luxembourg
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I bolded the relevant from in the quote, didn't want to chop it all up, but to this I just wanted to say:

o8qjx8qz34dc1.jpeg

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,447.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Always dumber.

I feel smarter already from knowing this.

I've heard of people getting smarter after hit by lightning or surviving a near-death-experience (NDE). Definitely brain damaged but somehow became smarter.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,447.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
If there's one thing we've learned over the past 4 years, it's that messing around with random viruses in labs is a totally smart idea and literally nothing can go wrong.

At least we gain knowledge on what virus can be deadly or not.

We should open up more labs and do more virus research to gain more knowledge.

• Wow
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟33,690.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed

Yes, since the crucifixion & resurrection of Christ we have entered what can loosely be called "The last days" or "latter days."
However, the signs are happening with more and more frequency, and there is a convergence, especially this past generation of 100 years which would be roughly end of WW2 till present.
(Generation according to Genesis 15:13 & 16)
And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;....
But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again.)

Biggest sign is Israel returning to their land and becoming a nation May 14, 1948 - prophesied in numerous scriptures. Truly, the end could not come until after that happened.
Another sign is we now have the technology to implement everything in Revelation 13 due to the internet, A.I., and digital currency. That's only really been the last 20 years or so, maybe 25.

As for war, we've only had the capacity to destroy the whole world or conduct worldwide wars since around WW1 or a little over 100 years.

Since this thread is about Covid, when Covid struck in 2019 and really got going in 2020 it's the first time we had worldwide lockdowns and such societal upheavals due to a plague, even if the plague itself did not kill as many as certain former plagues, such as the black death/bubonic plague that killed around 25 million in a world with a pop. of only around 440 million, whereas Covid as of today has killed 6,971,701 million in a world of approx. 8 billion population.

The day of the Lord shall come as a thief in the night..... be ready!

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟200,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I feel smarter already from knowing this.

I've heard of people getting smarter after hit by lightning or surviving a near-death-experience (NDE). Definitely brain damaged but somehow became smarter.
Like the guy in Caddyshack!

Upvote 0