JesuslvnElf

Green-eyed Elf
Jun 24, 2003
state of dependence
Visit site
✟15,251.00
Faith
Christian
Well, I have RPG'd a couple of times elsewhere, and they have this thing called an RPG Character Database, where you can make a profile for your character. It has things like age, race, personality, physical description, history, stuff like that. It really helps when you need to find out more about a character you will be interacting with. I don't know how it might work here, it was just a suggestion. :)

Erwin

May 13, 2015
✟216,037.00
That is an awesome idea. I will make it a forum that members can make 1 thread in for each character, with no replies to the thread possible. So what you do is make a new thread about the character in that forum, post pics, bio, stats etc. Then link to that thread in your storyline. :)

I will do that now...

Upvote 0

Erwin

May 13, 2015
✟216,037.00
I've created it - it's a forum underneath the OOC forum.

CHARACTER DATABASE
Each character you create must be entered into our "Character Database" forum. Each new character must be put in a NEW THREAD, with the THREAD TITLE being the name of the character. The thread must consist of name, age, race, image (optional) and other bio/ stats/ information/ background you want to include. You can then link to this thread from storylines that you want this character involved in. Do not post replies in a thread - just edit the post to update any info.

Upvote 0