Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christian Forums Staff, Ambassadors and Prayer Angels wish all our members a Blessed Christmas and a Joyous New Year. Please enjoy this video Christmas Card
created by @PreachersWife2004 from all of us to all of you.

Thank you so much for the Christmas blessings.

Right back at ya:

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟184,210.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
This was AWESOME! Thank you for taking time to create and post this. Although I am a pain, I sincerely believe that everybody on Staff is wonderful for taking time to care for people they've mostly never met and to create and nurture a bit of good in an otherwise nasty internet....

May God bless all, and have a wonderful Christmas, and wishes for a prosperous New Year!

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Christian Forums Staff, Ambassadors and Prayer Angels wish all our members a Blessed Christmas and a Joyous New Year. Please enjoy this video Christmas Card

Hi,

Nice. Thank-you.

He was born. How cool was that?????

LOVE,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JayJayNP

Nov 10, 2015
✟15,376.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Awesome, thank you. Have a blessed Christmas.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear Christian Brothers and Sisters. Thank you for all Christmas-greetings, I am truly pleased. May I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a God-Inspired New-Year. I wish I could send you a nice picture, but I do not know how,
my Grandsons often help me, but they are busy, and send greetings as well. All the very best and I shall keep you in my prayers. May God Bless you all. Emmy, your sister in Christ.

Upvote 0

4Nature

The Nature & Animal Guy
Dec 24, 2015
UK
✟15,326.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Hello @Tishri1,

Thank you for sharing this video. @PreachersWife2004 deserves some credit for creating this video; very well done!
I am new here, however its good to meet the staff who keep this website up and running.
The photographs of the staff members is a unique personal touch and I like it!

Merry Christmas to all of the staff, Ambassadors and Prayer Angels; a special thank you to @MarkRohfrietsch and @David4223 for helping me out today.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

paul becke

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2003
Edinburgh, Scotland.
✟205,214.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
What a brilliant video, Preacher's Wife ! So gratifying to watch. Thank you. Thank you also, Tishri1. I was a bit confused about the video's provenance.

By the way, who were the singers, Preacher's Wife ? I don't believe I've ever heard a more beautiful version.

OK, just spotted it : Josh Groban.

Last edited:
Upvote 0