✟100,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
View attachment 325450

Thank you, thank you. I like how it came together. And it really wasn't all that expensive either. I think I spent more on just one shirt for my mom's gift than I did this whole outfit.
I did get lucky with super good sales, discounts, and clearances though.

Did you ever post a pic of your Elf outfit?
I think I posted the one from November. The one from our party the other day I only have pictures with the group, so I don’t think I can share those. But here’s the same dress when I wore it last year:
27E5F8B3-9AB9-49F3-A373-B2C15E4F4BA3.jpeg

Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟245,000.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I think I posted the one from November. The one from our party the other day I only have pictures with the group, so I don’t think I can share those. But here’s the same dress when I wore it last year:
View attachment 325451
Dude, that's awesome!!! Very well done.

I need to find a place that does alterations to shorten the sleeves, but other than that, very happy with the jacket. Will probably order from that same brand and get more colors after Christmas. Seems kinda outlandish to wear velvet blazers in this day and age, but I'm really liking them right now xD

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟210,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I am amazed that everyone has so much time to put into Christmas and making the holiday special. You guys rock, honestly. I want to spend Christmas at your house. :heart:

My ladies Christmas brunch got canceled, so all I got was the singles party, which was community service and dancing. I also was able to bake the Christmas cookies, anyway, but due to slow Christmas shipping my friend's gift arrived late. I delivered it to him yesterday, and while he was forgiving and very happy to receive it, I was still annoyed at my incompetence.

And then, of course, my parents arrived, and while they appreciated my Christmas cookies, they did not appreciate my plans to get married, my new boyfriend, or the fact that my job search hasn't been as successful as they want it to be. :p I got $1200 and an eviction notice from them, the latter of which my dad only rescinded after he realized that he didn't have the time to go through the legal proceedings to make it official. Merry Christmas! :p

Oh well, there's always next year. I hope that by this time next year I will have moved away from my current residence and be able to spend Christmas with my boyfriend and other friends instead of my parents. Then I will be able to have fun at Christmas and stop pretending that holidays don't exist. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟245,000.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Probably the same old thing we do every year - spend time with my sister and her family on Christmas Eve, spend time with my brother and his family Christmas day.
That sounds really nice

Upvote 0