Senior Veteran
Nov 13, 2004
Visit site
✟10,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I watch a lot of shows with my kids. The older ones aren't really into cartoons anymore, but the younger 2 still like watching them sometimes - so I will tune in with them to see the next "exciting episode of...Spongebob Squarepants." They all like to watch Disney Channel and Nickelodeon, so sometimes I will sit down and watch their shows with them. Then we all, as a family, have other shows that we like to watch together.

Upvote 0

3girls2dogs

Catholic
Aug 15, 2005
Arizona
✟25,188.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I watch Invader Zim with my teen. We both love the show, even though it is really very silly. If you hover over my Avatar, it says "this is for sammy" because it is our "special" time together and when she is really down, we will crawl into my bed with the dogs and watch the show and laugh. It always cheers her up.

I love Spongebob also. My other 2 girls are 6 and 7, so I watch tons of toons with them LOL.

Upvote 0

BeachBlonde

The Hug Reaper is here!
Feb 24, 2005
Idaho
✟18,224.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think we get alot out of watching toons together.My oldest is just 13.She and I watch SpongeBob,Fairly Odd Parents regularly. I just had a baby in Oct and this is special time for us.Plus,these are toons I'd never have watched if not for her sharing.

Upvote 0