Can I get an advice from Parents? or anybody?

Anni Wolf

May 21, 2011
✟7,613.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I don't know from what I should start my message, but I will try to tell about my life's pain in possibly short way.

My name is Anna Wilk. I come from Poland and I live there in a town called Kielce (You can see it on map). I am al-most 18 (on 27th June 2011 is my birthday).

My mum’s died on 21st March 2002 when I was almost 9 year old. I live alone with my dad (aged 58) and we haven’t any right and good support from my family which have their own troubles.

From about September 2003 I left totally alone with my dad, because one of my half-sisters went to another town with her husband, son and daughter ( they lived in Kielce, but my half-sister – aged 38 betrayed her husband and in her opinion my dad was guilty and reportedly
He wanted their divorce).

And because of that I can see my half-sister once for 3 months and from about 2 years talk with her and her daughters ( Anita and Emilia) and son (Damian) by Skype.

We were like siblings and that would be wonderful to be with them everyday, but…sin of my sister destroyed it.
My second half-sister (aged 43) lives about 40 kilometers from my flat in block. And I cycled to her last Monday-to see her about from a year. All of us we got one mother and another fathers.

I have to say that I am depressed that for so long time I came from school and I am alone and I can talk only with God and cry to Him although my dad is there. Sometimes it is possible to talk with dad in normal way, but he very often curse. He had really hard childhood and I think that he needs help to someone adult talk about his wounds. I really didn’t know how to behave when he was crying after my mum’s death.

When I was about 11 year old I started to trust Lord and I was going alone to Catholic Church for every MAss, but God lead me to Jesus and now from 24th April 2011 I am in Evangelical Church and I feel better.
There is no real Christians in my family who care about me, cos it’s normal they have their own families.

At school I was always silent and because of that, because of lack of discussion during lessons I am not well educated and fed up of school.
When I felt Jesus in my life I have new desires in my heart and I know what I miss and I know that I am lazy and I AM A SINNER AND ONLY He can save me.

I know that I am terrible student, now I don’t know if I will finish school year and if in the year I will pass matura exam. When I went to my High School I thought that I will be in IB class, where people learn in English (but I didn’t get there), but my English isn’t so good so I am learning in Polish, what is ok( but my marks are the lowest and I have no knowledge in my head, not so much).

I really would like to in the future work with people from different nationalities and with Polish people. This is my life’s aim I feel. I would like to make films about importance of Jesus in our life and compare life with Jesus and world’s point of view. I would like to study musicology (theory of music), psychiatry and making films. And my dream is to work in a group I don’t look for fame.

Someday I would like to publish a book about my testimony with psychological interview with my dad who isn’t believer (but I want to understand his problem and find out how to help Him find way to Jesus). He believe in God, but not in right way.

I really would like to go abroad to Ontairo to Canada, cos that would be a really great experience and I would find out something about Canada and another nationalities and about Polish people living there.

If that everything is possible? Look at this, please. Here I am lost and I don’t develop in my purpose, but I share with You my Brothers and Sisters my testimony. Thanks to meeting Jesus I realized what are my weaknesses and that I need find Christian family that would take me to their home at least during process of my education. I would like to learn from such family how to work, look after babies, how to cook and how to be a real woman, how to drive a car and thanks to them get back my eagerness to learn.
I really don't need a lot. I don't need a lot of food on Thursdays and Friday, because in that time I fast and drink only water from 00:00 to 15:00 and then I eat some rolls. I don't need clothes, because I don't like new clothes and I have some after my mum's death.

I have to do presentations in Power Point with photos from my life to send them to 3 directors with drafts of my screenplays. Maybe that would be a chance to go abroad and work with people from different nationalities to meet all kind of troubles of my brothers and sisters.
I am sure that my family hurt cos of sin and I hope that one day that would be possible to see inside them love of Jesus.
Please don’t ignore me.

P.S. Although all my strange problems I am a volunteer and I visit once a week a girl with cerebral palsy and I am a Dr Clown in foundation.
In the future I would like to meet people in group of support and with moral and health problems and work with family as a volunteer. Because families shouldn’t close only around them, but be open on another single people and another families to fill their families a real love.

*staff edit*

I know that it seems to look like I would like to do plenty of things, but not alone-hope that someday I will find people who will work with me.

Jesus gives us inspirations. That's not only dreams.

Please let me know :)

GOD BLESS YOU! Let's stay close to Jesus!

Last edited by a moderator: