• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Bulimia assistance and cure through Jesus and Our Lady Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear All,

Without going into much detail I have a close family member who has endured this dreadful condition for quite a few years and is on the road to recovery given Our Lady Mary through Jesus interceding and healing her. She is happier in herself, happier with her image, healthier which is the most important thing, accepts herself as one of God's unique Children now, is more relaxed and has greatly enjoyed her job and life since putting on some kilos and assists others in her life because she has the energy and stamina to do so!

All the Glory and Honour are Yours God through Our Lady Mary (I thank our Heavenly Mother daily).

First, one needs to sit in a quiet room without any distractions, open up Jesus Stations of His Cross and focus on His Passions, the moments of His Agonies giving up His Life for all sinners including ourselves. Deeply reflect on each of His Stations of The Holy Cross and the pain and agonies Jesus endured for us. This reaches you (daily) to open up your Heart to Him feeling His Passion and Agony.

Then start praying The Holy Rosary with Rosary Beads while looking and thinking of Jesus Life and Dying for us.

Ask Jesus at the beginning and end for Him to intercede through Our Lady Mary to heal you. Hand over "I hand over my Life, my Soul, Heart, Mind and Body to Thee Jesus and consecrate my Heart Soul Mind and Body to Your Sacred Heart Jesus and to Your Immaculate Heart Our Lady Mary Mother of Jesus now and forever.

Keep praying until the end (The Holy Rosary can be downloaded from any website) asking Jesus again.

If you pray daily for a couple of weeks, He will answer you guaranteed IF you TRUST in Him. Jesus needs every one of us to 'trust' in Him in order to be able to assist us fully and heal us fully.

Kindest wishes all on your Spiritual journey.

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
New International Version-1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.

Sheiriam, dear I remind that this subforum is no place for debate or prozetylation of a given belief system, but rather a place for encouragement and support for those who suffers from ED.

If you personally don't care for Mariology then you should not pray to our mother, but please skip the lecture part, capice?
Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.