Midwest
✟81,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
His books are mysteries that would probably intrigue educated men. I am a female who read some of his books years ago.

"T. Davis Bunn was raised in North Carolina, taught international finance in Switzerland, worked in Africa and the Middle East, and was named managing director of an international business advisory group based in Dusseldorf. Now he is author of fourteen best selling novels, and counting. He has won numerous awards for his writing, and
his books are frequent book club selections. He and his wife Isabella, live in Oxford, England."

This information comes from the back of The Great Divide, copyright 2000.

Note: I'm not your average woman. I have taken only one college class. I seldom worked outside the home (lacking talent and job skills). All my siblings graduated from college. Two of my brothers earned PhD.s. But though I don't have anything to brag about I'm deeply impressed by those with higher education and particularly Mr. Bunn.

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟81,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟81,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟81,627.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I guess I couldn't stop:

Thomas Davis Bunn’s Career

Just After his graduation degree, he became an International Financial Expert which made him travel to more than 40 countries in Asia, Africa, the Middle East, North America, and Europe. During his visit to Germany, at the age of 28, he developed faith in Jesus Christ. He went to Germany for managing the International Financial Advisory Group.

Thereon, his journey as a writer began. Since then, my passion and vocation both have been writing. Initially, he took 9 years to write down only 7 books before his first book was acknowledged for publishing. During those 9 years, he was active in International Business as a full-time career. He used to travel up to 2 to 3 countries each week for business purposes.

I'm sorry... I'll stop finding info about him now but I had to share that he became a Christian at age 28!

Upvote 0