SARGAM NAGDA

Young Agony Aunt
Nov 21, 2015
✟15,836.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now this is a topic that is never discussed although it should be.

Depending on person the first bra fitting can be very daunting and often girls are very embarrassed to get their clothes off and let a complete stranger look at their breasts.

Your breasts can grow really quickly or they may grow slowly over a period of time. Stretch marks are normal because your breasts are growing and your skin is adjusting, so don’t worry about it or you can use bio oil to reduce them.

When do teenage girls get fitted for their first bra?
Every girl is different and try around an A cup or B cup, before that you can wear a crop top to support your breasts and give you more coverage around your nipple area.
Do teenage girls need to wear an underwire bra?
Once you hit a B Cup start wearing an underwire bra, it may take some getting used to, so be patient because it will offer much better comfort and support.

Why are all teenage bras padded?
Note there is a difference between a moulded or contoured bra and a padded bra. A padded bra has extra padding at the base of the bra cup to enhance cleavage. While a moulded or contoured bra offers shape, comfort and support, usually teenage girls like them as they like extra coverage so their nipples don’t show.

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've never had a saleswoman (or anyone) look at me topless to determine what size bra I need, and I don't think that practice is imperative for anyone. The best way to get an accurate fitting is to take measurements, and that's something a girl can do herself.
http://www.teenvogue.com/story/how-to-find-your-bra-size

As for bras with underwires, padding, and the like I think it's a matter of individual preference. I personally prefer bralettes or bandeaus for everyday wear, and sports bra for working out.

Reactions: Blue Wren
Upvote 0

Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I've had salesladies take my measurements, for bras, and for dresses, but, it was always whilst I was fully dressed. They just adjusted the measurements slightly, to account for clothing. At Victoria's Secret, in America, I remember there were measuring tapes, available in the dressing rooms, for ladies to use on themselves.

Upvote 0