Born in middle east, living in Europe - How can I find a marriage partner?

miraclegratis

Jul 25, 2022
Berlin
✟16,321.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear brother and sister,

I am:
  • 38 years old man
  • Christian since 3 years ago
  • Started looking for a wife a few months after I became christian
  • Living in a major city in Germany
  • Born in a Muslim country in middle east
  • Working as an engineer
  • Had no success finding a marriage partner
I need your advice how can I find a marriage partner and get married just like you. Since I have asked this question from many people in the past and have experience with discussions like this, I try to write below some of the advises that I usually hear and my answer to them. It does not mean any thing against the advice you are going to write to me. In fact I really appreciate any advice from you. Just that, you might want to look at below list of questions and answers to speed up the discussion, that what you want to kindly reply to me might have already been mentioned here:
1. Q: Have you tried looking within the church?
A: Yes. Never had any success.

2. Q: Have you tried visiting other churches?
A; Yes. Many. Never had any success.

3. Q: Do you step forward and talk to girls and ask them out?
A: Yes I do. They usually say "I will check and get back to you". Then never get back, or after I follow up reply that they are not interested to meet me.

4. Q: Do you look ugly / unclean / not groomed / needy / creepy / desperate / with bad accent / with bad breath / with bad hair style / old fashion / too much fashionable / too dark / too shiny / shy / arrogant / too quite / too bold too early / too late ?
A: No. You know why? Because at some point, I decided to say, regardless of how I look, and whether I am good and finding and attracting a woman or not, is there any man in the a major city of Germany like the one I'm living at, anyone, who is christian, single, and under 40 years old, ever in the past 5 years, could find a marriage partner?! So that I can compare myself to him. Since then I started to ask my friends who are all singe, from 20 years old till 75 years old (!), if they know any man in Germany in the past 5 years, who could find a marriage partner in Germany (except muslims who are a big exception). And no one, no one ever, showed me any example. I started to ask my friends to show many any example, anywhere in Germany where:
  • A man under 40 years old, single and living in Germany
  • Met a woman under 40 years old, single and living in Germany
  • Both single and resident of Germany when they first me
  • met first in the past 5 years and are now married
  • and are not Muslim
If they do introduce me to one example, I can buy some flowers and a bottle of wine, and visit this couple, and ask them to kindly give me some advice to find a marriage partner. The whole marriage among non-Muslim singles who are living in Germany, seems to have ground to a halt! I don't have a complete statistics of the country. Euro stats though shows that most adults are living alone in my city. Yet still there might be someone, somewhere who had successfully married. But unless I found one example, I cannot just change my looks / hair style / fashion, or question my self confidence or personality, etc. Suppose I am bad, who is good? Who has been successful in this? Where is my role model?

5. Q: Why don't you go your home country and find a marriage partner there?
A: Because:
  • People in my home country live mostly like German people. No body marries. Everyone single. Cats and dogs are loved by every one. You see more pets than children on streets.
  • In small villages people are still marrying. But they are marrying because they are devoted Muslims. And no, they don't want to even touch a man who is not a Muslim and has converted to Christianity.
  • My government probably execute me right when I enter the country, for being converted to Christianity

6. Q: Why don't you try in small villages in Germany rather than major cities?

A: I am thinking of it. But problem is, it is a project of a life time to leave a large city and move to a small village, assuming that you can still work and sustain yourself, while the youth who are native to the village are leaving it already, and then at the age of 38, start a new life there, and wait for many years, until you build connections, and trust and finally, one day, if there 2 single woman in that small village, maybe one marry you! Doesn't sound like a reasonable plan.

7. Q: Why don't you move to another country?

A: I have wasted years of my best years working in this country of sodomy and child sacrifice (abortion), now please suggest me where to go that there are woman who are still unmarried, and would agree to marry a 38 year old man from middle east.

8. Q: I see you have written so much text above, because of that, I judge you that you are too creepy / needy / desperate. Is that why you cannot find a wife?

A: No Sir! In fact the opposite. Because I cannot find a wife I have gathered so much experience in searching that you can see in my text here. Because I have so much experience, I might look to you as creepy / needy / desperate. Please do not substitute cause and effect. Also please refer to question number 4.

9. Q: Just keep praying.

A: I do. Here I ask on any advice more than that.

10. Q: Just keep searching. It will happen some day.

A: Please refer to number 9.

11. Q: If God wants you to marry, it will just happen. So why not you just sit down and wait until it happens?

A: I do that whenever I'm really out of any idea what to do next! But please refer to number 9.

12. Q: So you say no one gets married in Germany?

A: No. I just say, I cannot find any example close to my conditions to get any advice from them or follow their path, so that maybe I can do the same and get married. Please refer to number 4.

13. Q: Can you just find a friend for weekends / adopt a pet / be happy alone / love yourself / deny yourself and take up your cross ?

A: Yes I can. But the topic of this post is different.

14. Q: Have you tried dating apps?

A: I did. Still no success.

15. Q: Does your online dating profile look ugly / unclean / not groomed / needy / creepy / desperate / etc ?

A: Please refer to number 4.

16. Q: Have you tried in real life?

A: Yes. Every day. Please refer to number 4.

17. Q: Have you had any date?

A: Yes. Almost once a year I can find a date. I pay for the dinner. We talk. The girl says thank you and looks very happy. Then goes. And never meets again! The reason? She just wants to enjoy the vibe and nothing else. She doesn't want it to become romantic. She doesn't want any relationship. Every single time. The same result. Free dinner is welcome. Any talk of relationship is not.

18. Q: In your dates, do you look needy / creepy / .... ?

19. Q: IF you cannot find any single person, who has successfully found a marriage partner in Germany, does that mean all your neighbors are single?

A: Yes! That is what I have researched and truly observed. Except a few who are immigrants who came to Germany together. I don't say anything bad about immigrants or Muslims. I just say, that does not solve my problem. Good for them. God bless them. Now what about me? I am not a Muslim and I am now in Germany and without a wife. Please refer to number 7.

20. Q: Maybe you are just too pessimistic and exaggerating?

21. Q: What if God never wants you to marry?
A: In that case I surrender myself to his will. But how can I be sure about hat?

Once again, I need your advice and any help is highly appreciated.

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟967,431.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you attend church regularly and special church events that fit you? Even men's meetings might lead to an introduction to a female friend or relative.

Also, if you have any hobbies, see if there are any in-person groups you can attend. Make sure that your Christian faith is obvious. Don't worry if it is mostly men, as above.

Upvote 0