Bob Baker from UK, Arminian here with questions

B

BobBakerUK

Hi all. New member here, long time lurker.

I have doubts about my Arminianism. I'm looking to become a Calvinist, but the authorities have been narrowing in on their search for me, thus I don't really have much time to study. They know my name and where I am located. Soon, they may be knocking on my door.

I may be in prison in the near future. I have done some pretty questionable and certainly un-Christian things lately. Jesus would not be proud of me. Mainly I like use dirty language and screw up people's personal lives simply because I disagree with their interpretation of the Bible.

On to my questions:

Is it Christ-like behavior to harrass other human beings, send them emails, spam them with hate mail, death threats, and sexual messages?

Is it evidence that the Holy Spirit lives in me?
Is it evidence that I am saved, or do you think it's more evidence that I am hellbound?

Thanks guys!
If you need me, I'll be hiding.

Bob Baker

Hammster

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,744,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married

I have doubts about my Arminianism. I'm looking to become a Calvinist, but the authorities have been narrowing in on their search for me, thus I don't really have much time to study. They know my name and where I am located. Soon, they may be knocking on my door.

I may be in prison in the near future. I have done some pretty questionable and certainly un-Christian things lately. Jesus would not be proud of me. Mainly I like use dirty language and screw up people's personal lives simply because I disagree with their interpretation of the Bible.

On to my questions:

Is it Christ-like behavior to harrass other human beings, send them emails, spam them with hate mail, death threats, and sexual messages?
Well, Jesus wouldn't do those things.

Is it evidence that I am saved, or do you think it's more evidence that I am hellbound?

Thanks guys!

Bob Baker

I can't state anything unequivocally about your salvation. But these are definitely not Christ-like activities. I would suggest repenting of your sins, and talk to your pastor about this. And maybe a doctor because maybe you have some medical issues that are causing you to act this way.

Upvote 0

janxharris

Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Essex, UK
Visit site
✟36,397.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

On to my questions:

Thanks guys!

Bob Baker

I am a little confused by your post Bob.

Upvote 0

NorrinRadd

Xian, Biblicist, Fideist, Pneumatic, Antinomian
Sep 2, 2007
Wayne Township, PA, USA
✟8,652.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

On to my questions:

Thanks guys!

Bob Baker

Watermelon is tasty and high in lycopene.

Upvote 0

janxharris

Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Essex, UK
Visit site
✟36,397.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married

On to my questions:

Thanks guys!

Bob Baker

What are you trying to say Bob?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

janxharris

Veteran
Jun 10, 2010
Essex, UK
Visit site
✟36,397.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I think it is fairly obvious that this guy is trolling. I mean come on, "they're coming for me and will be at my door soon"? Please stop taking this seriously.

Hi Legionwrex - there is a particular history behind this post...we all on here would like Bob to turn from what was occurring previously and get back on track.

Upvote 0