Blood on a steak when it was not supposed to be there… I wiped it away, so was it OK and I consumed none of the blood?

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟862,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
W ell, whatever floats your boat, would reckon.
our motive first should be to love God then to love our neightbour in that order and biblical defined. So our reactions should have those in mind at all time. I would say the expersion "whatever floasts your boat" doesn't capture this well.

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟664,662.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
our motive first should be to love God then to love our neightbour in that order and biblical defined. So our reactions should have those in mind at all time. I would say the expersion "whatever floasts your boat" doesn't capture this well.

If you say you love God, how can you not love your neighbour who is also made in His image?

"In His image"=Free will, the ability to reason and a sense of morality.

• Winner
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟862,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you say you love God, how can you not love your neighbour who is also made in His image?

"In His image"=Free will, the ability to reason and a sense of morality.
I'm sorry can you be more clear. I'm can applaud the quote but I'm confused what point your trying to make with me

• Agree
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟664,662.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm sorry can you be more clear. I'm can applaud the quote but I'm confused what point your trying to make with me

What I have written in post #42, how would you have written it so as not to give the impression of a pointing finger?

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟862,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What makes you feel so special that all things must revolve around you?
I'm still am not clear what you're trying to say to me. I get you take issue with something, please explain what that is so I may respond appropriately. But these platitude responses are only creating confusion.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟664,662.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
I'm still am not clear what you're trying to say to me. I get you take issue with something, please explain what that is so I may respond appropriately. But these platitude responses are only creating confusion.

You say you are confused, how do you think the OP is feeling?

Would it not be more fitting to explain to him your take on "blood", how you arrived at such a conclusion?

But of course, it is your "little secret" as you say, besides the OP there are surely lurkers too.

I say no more.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟862,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You say you are confused, how do you think the OP is feeling?

Would it not be more fitting to explain to him your take on "blood", how you arrived at such a conclusion?

But of course, it is your "little secret" as you say, besides the OP there are surely lurkers too.

I say no more.
Since you're unwilling to discuss this issue I'd recommend reporting the message in question if you feel I have violated CF's rules and CF can take the appropriate action.

Upvote 0