Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
For if You do not, surely something else surely will. Consume us, O Lord. O Holy Fire burn my heart leave behind Your precious gold. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Matthew Ward - Consume Me - YouTube

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Let us NEVER forget the sacrifices made to obtain our liberty and freedom and how the very hand and mind of God guided our leaders into the establishing of this free nation. May we NEVER forget our history, but keep it in remembrance. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Our Nation's Inspiration - Ministry Videos - GospelTube

Flag.jpg

"For you have been called
to live in freedom,
my brothers and sisters.
But don't use your freedom
to satisfy your sinful nature.
Instead, use your freedom
to serve one another in love."
Galations 5:13

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed...."- Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, 1787

Best Second Amendment Video Goes Viral (OneDollarDVDProject.com) - YouTube

Obama and the UN (Obama is a "Trojan Horse", in the very heart of our nation) That's why i pray for our nation and our leaders every day, and ask God to raise up righteous, Godly men and women to take positions in our government and White House to defend and protect our constitution, our rights, and our liberties. Obama is treasonous. We need to pray HARD and KEEP PRAYING. Father protect our nation from ALL that would jeopardize our liberties and freedoms, in the name of Jesus amen.

http://www.infowars.com/obama-seeks-us-congressional-ratification-of-un-global-gun-control-treaty/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A tribute and a prayer to our soldiers, both alive and those who paid the ultimate sacrifice. May we NEVER forget our brave men and women who so willingly give of themselves, everything they have. May this country, our president, and our leaders, and our government never betray them, nor the freedoms and liberties they willingly died to protect.

Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Memorial Day 2012 - Freedom Isn't Free - YouTube

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
me: Morgan's home!!!! I'll fill you in tomorrow! Love you! mom (((hug)))

my daughter Debbie: you sent me this before Tina's msg! Just didn't get on fb right away to read it!!! THANK GOD! and Thank you for keeping me in the loop. I have decided to have a non stop praise party until Monday since I was cryin out to God since I heard on Thursday, should spend AT LEAST that long rejoicing right?????

Debbie: Mom! Praise God!

me: Amen daughter of encouragemnt!

Debbie: Just gettin in from a prayer rally of about 5,000 people! Praise Party!!!!
about 30 people gave their hearts to Jesus!

me: wooo Hoooo!!!! God is moooooving!! Amen!!

Debbie: I took EVERY opportunity to share our testimony about my niece with anyone who would listen to encourage someone in the LORD!

me: amen!!!

Debbie: Revival is in this city MOM! A fresh WIND!!!!!!

me: praise God!! God moves like a tidal wave sometimes, doesn't He? Hahaaaa! LOVE it!!

Debbie: Jean was the interpreter for the main speaker so he sat in a place of honor!! I was so proud of him, my camera isn't that good and it was night so hard to take pics:(

me: praise God!!!

Debbie: the best part?
The meeting took place on the grounds of the most pretigious hotel in Kinshasa 'Grand Hotel'
so after, Jean and I went inside to use the 'powder rooms' that's what you say in dignified places like that, anyway.....
in the lady's room as I walk in I see this lady about my age,
She was wearing nothing but a white blouse that stopped right below her butt! no joke, I don't even think she had a bra on maybe panties but i wasn't lookin' that hard, I tried to ignore her completely!
So I walked to my stall and took care of business, as I'm sittin there God tells me that I need to share God's love with this lady!
I was really strugglin' cause all I could think was judgement and criticism towards her, and how she tried to trap men into sinning with her, etc....
But God spoke to me clearly and told me to minister to her.....So I started to negotiate with God. ok, if she's still there when I come out I will ask her to speak with her about God. But I was hoping she would be gone.
Well I repented to God for my judgemental attitude and reminded me that I needed to speak out of love, so I started asking God to give me a heart of love for this lady, that I can see her the way God sees her, and you know what He did!
I was reminded of Morgan, and what if Morgan were in that situation how would I want someone to speak to her.....so I stepped out and trembling asked her if we could talk for a minute?
She looked a little surprised but said yes. She was standing there at the mirror with a counter full of makeup making up her face.....
My french is very imperfect and I was shaking the whole time because I'm not comfortable ministering or praying in that language, I usually have an interpreter at church.
But somehow with the Holy Spirit's help I was able to share with her how God loves her and has a better plan for her, that He doesn't want to chase her away, but wants to welcome her to Himself as she follows His Will for her which is GOOD, which gives true peace and LOVE! I shared the testimony of what God just did with answering our prayers for Morgan's return through prayer and declaring His promises, and that He wants her to 'come home' to Him through Jesus.
I don't know how much she understood of my terrible french but I could tell she was blinking back tears and when I asked her if we could pray she said YES! I prayed for her in English and a little french, and then gave her our church number so she could get more prayer or visit us as God moves.
As I came out of the bathroom I remembered Jean had been waiting and thought he would be wondering where I am..........found out he had just finished praying too! with a man that works for the hotel. There is a revival blowing !
I don't want to go back, only forward in God!!!

me: oh may God bless BOTH of you like He did with Jabez!!!! What a glorious testimony!!!! Mind if i share it?

Debbie: not at all....but I may beat you to it!

me: hahaaa!!

Debbie: LOL, I don't think there could ever be enough of sharing about what God is doing!

me: Amen!!!

6:24pm
Debbie: Every day I am going to pray for God to give me a fresh testimony and an ear that needs to hear it!

Praise God! He is mooooooving!!!! Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. :clap:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A brother posted this on Cf today on the "speaking of tongues":

I was in dialogue with a lady who diligently studied this Gift and I thought id share her findings with everyone :

This is what I learned:
Tounges means foreign language- look up the word for this gift in any language the Bible has been written in and look up that definition. you will find answers of "(foreign) language or dialect". Example is the original ancient Greek (glossolalia) which is 'to speak languages'. when someone down the road is said to speak a tounge, you know they speak a language or dialect unfamiliar to you.
So this means the churches who teach that tongues is also sounds of holy joy from the spirit such as chittering, laughing, crying, moaning, mooing, clucking or barking are incorrect.
tongues is plural- every reference to the gift in scripture is plural with only the exception of a specific person speaking a specific language. It is the ability to speak and/or understand foriegn languages.
So this means the churches who teach that tounges is a single language from heaven between God, angels and you, if you have the spirit, are incorrect.
there is only one kind of tounges gift- I never found any scriptural support for a tounges that was only for prayer and another that was for the congregation/public. All information from scripture points to the one ability of speaking foreign languages you previously didn't know.
So this means the churches who teach that there are different forms of tounges are incorrect.
tongues must be understood by all people around you and done in orderly fashion- this is something that Paul tried to pound into the heads of the Corinthian congregation. Everyone, including the speaker, must understand what was said either by already knowing that language or by a translator. Otherwise it was a waste of time and cannot be proven to be a genuine gift.
So this means the churches who practice mosh pit-like tongues extravaganzas or who never have an interpreted tongue message are in error.
tongues was for a sign to unbelievers and for edification of the church body- direct quotes from The Apostle Paul. Anyone who didnt believe Jesus was the real deal and that the church now belongs to ALL who believe would be proven wrong by the confirmation of this gift and that would in turn strengthen the church as a whole and add to it's ranks.
So this means the churches who teach that tongues is for a deeper personal connection to God is incorrect.
tongues may have passed away long ago-there are many compelling reasons to believe this to be true and i have acctually confirmed it for the gift of prophecy simply due to the biblical definition of a prophet. I personally haven't yet put a headstone on tongues, but i do say that if the genuine gift does still exist, it must be incredibly rare. I haven't experienced or heard of any credible accounts of the true gift being used combined that with the purpose and usefulness of such a gift is all but gone.
So this brings into question any church that teaches this gift is attainable, let alone mandatory for the church body.
When I did this study it was acctually hard to find a tongues supporter that was willing to talk about it. The one pastor I did find to talk to me gave his ideas of what it was all about and a few scriptures.. a couple of which had nothing to do with spiritual gifts or tongues. Even the Assembly of God main website stated that some of its core doctrine was not found in scripture, but was based on "assumptions and deductions from an apparent pattern found in the book of acts". it's like alot of people belived in it and had stories of experiences to tell me, but they couldnt tell me why or explain anything with any real satisfaction.

Excellent post brother. In a church i used to attend the Bishop told everyone to pray aloud in "tongues". And they did. it was chaos to the nth degree and like an asylum, a madhouse. The verse that kept going through my mind is where it is written that God is not the Author of confusion. The Bishop once, even said to the congregation to not "fake" it, as if he knew they were. This same church, in their membership statement, said that we know we are saved because we speak in tongues, and one must speak in tongues in order to join the church as "evidence" that one is saved.

Thank you for your post. Amen brother.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
it was one of those "light-up" moments, and came in conjunction with listening to this guy speak fer-real-ness about living out one's life "fer-real" for Christ, in one's own home, which is not the norm, here in "Christian" America. Seriously.

Anyhoo, my "guideline" is God, my Abba, my Shepherd Himself, and His Word, which is literally "manna" (spiritual bread) from heaven, amen? It IS so, for us, just as it is written in Proverbs. God WILL literally make us thrive as a tree beside a river of water, when we SEEK Him, His wisdom, like precious stones. He, His wisdom, WILL be found, and WILL bless the seeker of it.

Yes, my guideline is the above, not fickle, "Christian" America.

Here's the quote:

"Hope is like a drink of cold water to a thirsty soul." ~Dr. Freda Crews

Found it on her website after i was checking out a book written by Rob Rienow, a fer-real man after God's own heart. He's not just "pretending" at it. He lives and breathes and speaks it. And of course, this is not possible unless one "prays without ceasing" and is aware that none of the above is possible unless we realize that it is only possible if we realize our NEED to "pray without ceasing".

Amen?

(re-reading this, cuz ya never know about those early mornin', sleep-deprived thoughts, that turn into wandering-aimlessly words when ya read 'em later......really kinda' wandered off with the tryin' to elaborate on how we gotta realize our need to "pray without ceasing", didn't i? Well, i'm gonna leave it, cuz i think it gets the point across in a round-about way hahaa)

yeah, i'm goin back to sleep.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Exquisite. I finally see how He WAS there during my utter-extreme-desert, wandering-in-the-wilderness, fiery-furnace extended stays where it seemed i was "hemmed in" and furious about it, and wrestling fiercely with the God Who knew HOW so VERY necessary it was, and KEPT me there. It was His "boot camp". A fer-real preacher has said that God breaks His saints in order to use them, and in a million, un-recognizable pieces. He said He can only use someone who has been broken.

I understand now. Seeing these verses today, posted by a brother in Christ, put the last pieces in this puzzle. He WAS there, the ENTIRE time:

“He found him in a desert land,
and in the howling waste of the wilderness;
he encircled him, he cared for him,
he kept him as the apple of his eye.
Like an eagle that stirs up its nest,
that flutters over its young,
spreading out its wings, catching them,
bearing them on its pinions,
the LORD alone guided him,
no foreign god was with him.
He made him ride on the high places of the land,
and he ate the produce of the field,
and he suckled him with honey out of the rock,
and oil out of the flinty rock.
Curds from the herd, and milk from the flock,
with fat of lambs,
rams of Bashan and goats,
with the very finest of the wheat—
and you drank foaming wine made from the blood of the grape.
(Deuteronomy 32:10-14 ESV)

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The lyrics say it all. Continue praying for our brother LONEWOLF, and all who can voice these same cries from their hearts and the very depths of their souls. This includes me.

Hold My Heart.

Hold My Heart - Tenth Avenue North - YouTube

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
And in the midst of excruciating pain and unimaginable anguish, He plants in us an utter, beyond-understanding, bold audacity to say to Him not to relent, as we say "Come be the fire inside of me, come be the flame upon my heart".

And He does. He sets us to burning. And NOTHING can quench the fire, praise His name.

You Won't Relent - Jesus Culture - YouTube

You Won't Relent

You won't relent until You, have it all
My heart is Yours
You won't relent until You, have it all
My heart is Yours

I'll set You as a seal upon my heart
As a seal upon my arm
For there is love that is as strong as death
Jealousy demanding as the grave
And many waters cannot quench this love

Come be the fire inside of me
Come be the flame upon my heart
Come be the fire inside of me
Until You and I are One

I don't want to talk about You
Like You're not in the room
I want to look right at You
I want to sing right to You​

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
God provides. NEVER, ever does He NOT provide.

As I was listening to Paul Washer give his testimony of God's provision, I remembered how God has ALWAYS provided for me. In the ups and downs, and in those most "stretching" of moments, we have always had enough to eat. Money would "materialize". In it all, i continued giving, to church, to charities, sponsoring 3 children through World Vision, and putting $5.00 bills in the pockets of dilapidated souls as i came across them. One cold morning, when my girls were very small, we had gone into McDonald's. A man, hunched over a table, near the door, in a dirty trench coat, was sleeping, and had most likely come in from the cold. Before leaving, i put a $5.00 bill in a pocket that was partly open.

It wasn't till later that i realized these souls, who are shunned by society, cast aside, and "invisible" and "untouchable" are very possibly, "angels unawares". Nevertheless, i give because i have been there. When i was pregnant with my 3rd daughter, we (my 2 girls, ages 2 and, 5, and i) slept out in the cold, on concrete, in a crevice of a building overnight. Two tall, illuminated "beings" stood guard near us. My 2 year old and i both saw them. It was my spirit that recognized them as angels, guarding us.

God provides. He always has. He is faithful. His promises are true. He NEVER lies. And i CANNOT out-give Him.

God invites us to "reason" with Him, even to "wrestle" with Him, but by all means, to GO to Him, and pour it all out, reminding Him of His promises. And to go to Him BOLDLY.

Who ELSE have we got?

Paul Washer Testifies to How God Always Provides - YouTube

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A broadcast with Lori Kramer. She's expressing how ALL of our rights are being snatched from under our noses, and decisions made behind closed doors that rob us of our very basic liberties and freedoms. (There might be some swearing in it, if so, ignore the specific words), but stay tuned closely to the gist of what she is so passionately expressing.

I'm compelled to ask, along with Lori 'America, when IS it going to be enough?'

http://www.seektress.com/hodges32909w.mp3

Here's a link to the letter Lori Kramer wrote:

http://www.seektress.com/enough.htm

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution