Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There will be false teachers among you....They will bring in teachings that will destroy you. They will even turn against the Lord and Master who died to pay for their sins.
2 Peter 2
New International Readers Version

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
None of them needed anything. From time to time, people sold land or houses........Then the money was distributed to anyone who needed it.
Acts 4
God's Word Translation

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
When it was full, the fishermen brought the net up onto the shore, sat down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad fish away.
Matthew 13
Complete Jewish Bible

Last edited:
Reactions: sampa
Upvote 0

GodBeMercifulToMeASinner

Sep 21, 2022
The South
✟28,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”
—Psalms 27:1-27:2

“The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.”
—Proverbs 28:1

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Those who had been scattered........began to speak..........the good news about the Lord Jesus. ...........and a great number........ turned to the Lord.
Acts 11
NIV

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Since we have been declared righteous by faith, we have peace with God thru our Lord Jesus Christ, thru him we have also obtained access into this grace
Romans 5
New English Translation

Upvote 0

GodBeMercifulToMeASinner

Sep 21, 2022
The South
✟28,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
—Ephesians 6:10-18

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart.........He has caused his wondrous works to be remembered...........He remembers his covenant forever..........The works of his hands are faithful............He sent redemption to his people............Awesome is his name!
Psalm 111
ESV

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptation and to keep the unrighteous under guard until the day of judgment
2 Peter 2
Evangelical Heritage Version

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Even though the fig tree does not blossom and there is no fruit on the vines........... and there is no herd in the stalls, I will continue to rejoice in the Lord
Habakkuk 3
New Catholic Bible

Upvote 0

sampa

Veteran
Oct 6, 2006
Midwest
✟126,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Even though the fig tree does not blossom and there is no fruit on the vines........... and there is no herd in the stalls, I will continue to rejoice in the Lord
Habakkuk 3
New Catholic Bible
Amen!!!!!!

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟218,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
They........ lifted up their voice to God................"Grant unto thy servants to speak thy word with all boldness"...............& they spake the word of God with boldness.
Acts 4
ASV

Upvote 0