Baptist PRAYER CHAIN

Shortierox21

Jul 28, 2010
✟15,213.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am struggling with whether or not God is real, I can't feel his presence, hear his voice, or see his works anymore. I can't even feel the holy spirit, and when i go to church, read the bible, or even listen to christian music, I feel nothing. I am a christian, I am just so far away and i don't even know how to come back since, I am numb to all things religious and when i pray to God, I feel like I am talking to a wall, and even mentioning Gods or jesus, is a little unsettling since, Im not 100% sure he is real anymore.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
:prayer: :prayer:

God transcends feeling . He is inviting you into your sanctuary away from the world where your carnal senses cannot reach Him . and see Him with your faith . will keep praying for you .

:prayer: :prayer:

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Can you please elaborate?

God is kinda beyond our emotional range, in the same way dogs can hear stuff in ranges we cannot,

The true presence of God is actually tasteless to our senses, but our awareness of Him causes an intense emotional reaction.

Upvote 0

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
My dear beloved brothers and sisters, I ask you to please pray for my family who are not yet saved, my daughter who is 32, who wants to believe but is very bruised and hurt over things she has experienced, my brother and his grown children my two sisters their husbands and their grown children and families.

I met one of my sisters the other day in the shop, and although they have all shunned me and will not allow me to associate with them or visit their homes, I was shocked at how poorly she looked, I said so and she told me she had not been well and was now on vallium medication to cope with how bad she was feeling.

Please stand in agreement and pray with me. Thank you so much, I will trust in the Lord. He is our SALVATION and MIGHTY TO SAVE.

:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alyssum

Follower of Jesus
Mar 8, 2010
✟15,566.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
My wife, who is a non-believer, has recently been talking about divorce. I will do what I can to support her as a good husband, and I know the lord will be guiding me, but I would really appreciate some prayers to see us through this time.

God bless!

I am sorry you are going through this difficult time. I will pray.

Upvote 0

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Dear Lord, I pray for this dear one and his wife, please be with them at this most difficult time, Please bring peace, joy and love back into their marraige, help them be calm and not make any hasty decisions, and to look at all the positive things about their relationship and remember their vows to eachother and how they felt when they were first together, please your healing touch into their lives, and help our dear brother be patient and loving to his wife so he can win her over without even a word, help him know how to show her how much he loves and cherishes her, give him strength and courage and comfort, reveal your self to his dear wife and soften her heart that she may surrender to you and know your wonderful love and be saved. Marriage is a wonderful precious gift from you Lord and a threefold cord with you in their life cannot easily broken.

Help him to keep throwing all his burden to you Lord and to not lean on his own understanding, to keep trusting in you that you will help them both stay together, you are mighty to save and we trust in you, in Jesus name amen.

The Lord has laid these scriptures on me for you Nahum 1 v 7 'The Lord is good. A refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust him.'

LOVE
1Cor 13 v 4 ' Love is patient, love is kind, it does not boast, it is not proud, it is not rude, is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps record of wrongs. Lovedoes not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth, it always protects, always turest, always hopes, always perseveres.'' Love never fails.'

ISAIAH 40 The whole chapter.

I will be praying for you my dear brother, and you have my support and well wishes for your the success of your marriage and I pray that the Lord is with you and your wife in a mighty way.

Upvote 0

Raymond M

Feb 6, 2012
✟7,688.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
To all fellow Christians and just the world in general, I want to pray for everyone. To the one person suffering the most then anyone else on this planet I pray for the Lords angels to look over you, and for the Holy Spirit to guide you on your journey, and have the Lord Jesus come into your life if he hasn't already.

To all those going through a tough time (and just for all Christians in general) I would like to share The Armor of God.

Armor of God

Ephesians 6:10-20

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. 19 Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

I will pray for all of you tonight. :)

Reactions: SimplyByFaith
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
I am going to be 26 this year, not really sure what to do with my life. Went to university before, but never finished and failed. I am still paying for that very expensive "life lesson". I wanted to be a stay-at-home mother. I'm divorced--no kids. I thought of going back to school, and the program I am interested in has a waiting list for September so I am just wondering if I should apply anyway and hope to get in, or take another course. I was told a few years ago that I would never work again because I have Asperger's Syndrome. I have been working now as a cashier for a year and a half and I am totally a different person.

Upvote 0
T

Tebow is the man

Posted this on da prayers forums but would of posted here because I guess it's comparatively minor, but I feel I am ready to have a Christian spouse who I one day want to marry. When I read that in heaven there won't be marriage somewhere it literally shocked me - so I guess it's something I truly desire in my heart.

Upvote 0

dliz

Aug 20, 2011
PH
✟7,684.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Here is a sticky thread for our on-going prayer requests and updates.

:pray:

:prayer:

Hi can you please pray for me? I'm really pressured. I'm currently going on training and the staffs expect me to be just like my parents and siblings. Please pray for me that I'll have more confidence and believe in my heart and mind that nothing is too hard for God. Thank you guys!

Upvote 0