As a church we have to be devoted to teaching the truth

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
The bible says God will bring every work into judgement and lay up treasure in heaven though all Christian’s who believe and don’t wish I’ll for others though they don’t do good are saved if they repent those who purposely did not help others if they die while they are not seeking to do good to help others will be very poor in heaven the bible does teach some will be called great in kingdom for on earth those who are opposed to do good can prosper and they think they are winners in not helping others but God will bring it into judgement refusing to do good and they will be poorer in heaven.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
It is important to be aware of time and seasons as Paul said you are not ignorant of times and seasons that you know perfectly the day of the Lord comes as a thief when they say peace and safety destruction comes for people are supposed to know word to be instructed from those who teach
The day of the Lord is not the second coming but the Lord promise to receive the bride the church for we are not appointed to wrath.

Man was created 6000 years ago the last of creation which is 6 days to the Lord for one day is as thousand years and God rested on the 7th the bible in gospel show literally Christ came 2000 years after Abraham and Abraham came 2000 years after Adam so that leaves approx 2000 years for the beginning of rest day millennium

So according to it the Lord should come some time around 2000ad which may be a bit later but we are to watch signs regarding Israel that they try to make a covenant with many nations which will introduce antichrist and this will be in September. Ofcourse no one knows for sure for God does not want us to know but to expect could be for only God takes restraining but we are to watch seasons

So we know we are in season close by

1 Thessalonians 4:1-3
1 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant

Attachments

• 1E799173-1CF0-4F86-9F6D-EB54763C75CE.png
    1E799173-1CF0-4F86-9F6D-EB54763C75CE.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 23
  • 0807E223-070D-415C-9D40-0F2CC3485C23.png
    0807E223-070D-415C-9D40-0F2CC3485C23.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 21
Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Ezekiel chapter 15 and John chapter 15, both document, that dead branches or vines, are only good for fuel for fire. On judgement day, the big hammer will come down on false preachers. They are spirtual murderers.
I'm not judging anyone. I'm talking bible. Jeremiah chapter 25, God is coming 7th trump, to stop hunting grounds of false brethren.
Christian people are shepherds. But most are biblically illiterate. Hebrews chapter 5, the congregation should be teachers of God's word, after 20 years. The hirelings withhold the truth, and you have spirtualty dead congregations.
James chapter 3 . Masters, they are Teachers. Will be judged very strictly by Jesus.
I don't want to be in the shoes of fake shepherds on judgement day. Again, they are spirtual murderers.
False brethren are servants of Satan. A faithful servant serves God.
Isaiah chapter 30. . Speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceit.
Revelation chapter 20 . This is the millennium. It's time of teaching and discipline for the spirtualty dead. Those who refuse to give up their false religion, will go into lake of fire with satan. God won't tolerate idolatry. Get the picture.
I make no apologies for telling the truth. Jesus will back up His Elect.

• Informative
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I saw this online I don’t know if they mean person does not need to live right but it is true that no amount of works can be depend on as though makes us worthy

Don’t Tell Him A Thing
by Pastor Cornelius R. Stam

Many years ago the writer’s father, then a city missionary, received a telephone call from a prominent liberal clergyman.

“Peter,” said the clergyman, “I’ve got a young man here in the outer office who seems to be in great distress. He says he feels he’s so great a sinner that he’s overstepped the line and God won’t forgive him. Now you’ve had a lot of experience with such people. What shall I tell him?” The clergyman didn’t even know how to help a troubled soul.

“Don’t tell him a thing; I’ll be right over ,” said dad, and he left immediately to deal with the young man himself. Dad knew very well what was the matter with this young lad. The Holy Spirit had convicted him of his sin (John 16:8). The lad had come to see himself as he really was — as God saw him, and sees any unsaved person, no matter how religious.

No person ever comes to see his need of a Savior until he has first come to see himself as a condemned sinner before God. And it is only when we come to see ourselves as we are in the sight of a holy God that there is hope of salvation.

The self-righteous do not see their need of a Savior. What would He save them from? What have they done that is so wrong? This is the way their reasoning goes. It is only when we begin to appreciate the holiness and righteousness of God that it dawns upon us that our condition is hopeless without a Savior.

Strange, is it not, that so many people have pictures hanging on their walls of our Lord crowned with thorns or hanging on a cross, yet do not really know Him as a Savior, their own Savior.

But when we have been convicted of our sin and our hopeless condition before God, we are ready to take in the words spoken by Paul to the trembling jailor at Philippi:

“Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved” (Acts 16:31).

#twominuteswiththebible
#bereanbiblesociety

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
Satan uses some to only speak against churches that teach truth to praise other churches because he does not want others to be saved. For we are in last days. It is ok to visit any churches but I think not for me but should be to encourage people to be saved to trust in Christ for rapture could be soon for our salvation is nearer than when we first believed the night is far spent day is at hand so should not have strife with Christian’s who preach truth.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
Christ warns about going to parties to seem in action to deny faith as Paul said avoid every appearance of evil that I should not seem to accept another belief when I don’t know even if for love of family they mean well to try to preach their beliefs so is right to share below.

It is my responsibility to teach the truth since it concerns salvation since bible is clear that all have fallen short and one is not justified by works but they should be fruit of salvation as salvation is available to all by faith but you may not get chance afterwards. Works come after salvation. For as Paul said if you want to be justified by works cursed is everyone who does not continue in all works for it is not just the Old Testament law that was is condemned for not keeping all of it for why should it be a problem if you are not perfect if you can get away with not being perfect in New Testament the works are to show no one is worthy for as bible says by the law is the knowledge of sin for if you we’re to die before you did all works one said you must do you would have no excuse.

Bible says our trust should be only in the Lord that He is able to prove the truth it is His responsibility so if He did not prove for sure a path it is wrong and others have warned. For one should trust Christ is sufficient so there is no excuse that you lose nothing if Christ accepts others that judgement should be left to Christ but if you are wrong you risk loss of salvation so is wisest.Works are required to keep salvation only if you can do but God accepts any late if all they can do is call to Christ but one may not get opportunity to call to Christ so needs to maintain works.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jesse Dornfeld

Slave to Christ
Site Supporter
Oct 11, 2020
Twin Cities
Visit site
✟200,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I think the best "test" of works is the fruit of the Spirit in someone's life.

I see a LOT of Christians that lack the fruit of the Spirit. They may even be "good" people and such. But they do not exemplify things like gentleness and love and such. Also, the fruit of the Spirit is a package deal. It is not the "fruits" of the Spirit but the "fruit" being singular.

• Informative
Reactions: mikeforjesus
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
The picture I took from it to extreme that it is wrong to keep any riches and to work for any riches but actually may not mean that but that you have to be rich in good works and it could just mean if you are rich it will not save you without Jesus but my view is if you are rich you must still be rich in good works to be willing to share to all who are in need that need your help which you don’t need for yourself and your family. I believe God only called some to be special disciples to sell everything that they had to and he called the rich man to sell all his possesions because he was not willing to but also accepted people who are fit that they are more fruitful that He wants some or made it required to be saved on death to rule with Him as He said to disciples to be first fruits who follow the lamb wherever He goes which just means they enter heaven first.

A3907C9E-0855-4E46-8408-AE8BC1D6EE4C.jpeg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
In response to comment in thread
Thoughts on the danger of trusting in riches

I believe is a mistake though you don’t need to be missionary to be saved though is right to as people who are far from God can be in danger and it will help some to hear gospel though if they were righteous God can still save them in world to come to give them chance which is not second chance for He knows to make condition same that they would have accepted if they were on earth but some may not be for there is no second chance that I did not mean by furthering the kingdom on earth to imply that it will be better for people not to hear gospel. God requires all to receive Him as bible says earth and heaven must receive Him to restore all of them. For gospel just reveals who is righteous not to receive Him for those not reached who were righteous would receive Him so is not second chance.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I have read this book by one on Facebook whose name is Dustin Layton who you can follow who seems I thought may have knowledge for he really shares a lot to seem insightful but I didn’t agree with some of his views but wanted to learn why he thinks others are not saved . He believes once saved always saved and that most Christian’s are not saved already. I wanted to know what he means by once saved always saved for I don’t agree that it means you can live in sin. I don’t think he means that but that if you are saved you would always return to accept Jesus as he says with receiving jesus as stranger below

The below is part from his book

I would like to ask 3 simple questions for all to think about Biblically... 1). Did Jesus die for us because we ourselves cannot meet the standard of perfection God accepts? or... must we become totally perfect in all things in order for God to accept us? 2). The Bible says we are all guilty of breaking God's law and that just one sin is enough to keep us out of heaven so how on earth will we get into heaven since we are all guilty? 3). How do you truly know when you have enough good works, have stopped enough sins, and have enough obedience to truly be saved? It can only be the law or grace. The two cannot mix at all. No one would say that God raised Jesus as a gift. No- Jesus deserved to be raised according to the law because He was perfect

The burden of sin was bore upon the cross by the Lord Jesus Christ. Anyone who places the burden of sin upon a sinner to be saved is propagating a false gospel of self-righteousness. Jesus paid it all...

Salvation is not doing your best, it is having Christ's best put to your account through repentance and faith. God will not save anyone who is trying to be saved of themselves, He will only save those who know they need a savior and are trusting Him to be saved. The only requirement to be saved is to admit that you are a guilty sinner in God's sight (Romans 3:19-26) and to turn to Jesus Christ in faith trusting in His death burrial and Ressurection (Romans 10:9-13). You must come as an ungodly sinner to be saved. No one has ever been saved except the UNGODLY (Romans 4:5-8). God doesn't save the self-righteous, who are going about to establish their own righteousness (Matthew 7:21-23). We can only be saved by God's righteousness, which is through faith in Christ. Philippians 3:9 says, “And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith.”

Your flesh wants to remain in sin, and if your spirit is in agreement with your flesh, you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. You must be at war with your flesh to enter heaven, for the flesh will be thrown into hell regardless of it's end, but the spirit has a choice to await it's separation from the body. The only way you can marry Jesus is if the flesh dies, but the flesh is immortal, so now the only option left is for you to die so you can escape the marriage of your flesh. Once you're dead to yourself, the tether has been cut from your original marriage. Now in spirit you can marry the better man, Jesus Christ. Your flesh will make requests, but you're no longer under the obligation of that ex husband; he has no authority over you anymore.

For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect. For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins. But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure. Hebrews 10:1‭-‬6 KJV By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all. And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; Hebrews 10:10‭-‬12 KJV This is the only way to enter the kingdom of heaven because we have to admit we sin everyday or else we're lying, and worse we call God a liar. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Even if you read the Bible a thousand times, you can still end up in hell. Just because you read it doesn't mean you've learned the most important thing in it. Those born of Adam bear their own crosses. Those born of God bear His cross. Your own cross won't save you, it's the heaviest weight to bear, but the cross of Jesus has already been dragged, lifted, and stained in blood. Do you plan to save yourself with your own blood; or do you want to receive the gift of Jesus has already been provided to you?
Jesus knocks on the door of every persons heart, those who answer are still not saved. "What do you mean, Dustin!?"
Answering the door means nothing. You have to invite Him in before you become saved. Here's the misconception about salvation that a lot of you have trouble with.

1. If you ignore the knock, you're an unbeliever.
2. If you answer the door, but don't let Him in, you're what the world says WAS saved but abandoned the faith. This is false, you never let Him in so you were never saved to begin with. I don't care what heartfelt moment you shared with someone at the foot of your front door, if you never let them in, they're a stranger to you.
3. If you answer the door and invite Him in, you have invited Him in to eat with you. This was a common gesture of hospitality in previous generations. It was a way of saying you're fully comfortable with receiving a visitors company in your home. Back in those times once they ate with you, you would then offer to let them stay the night; and they could stay with you anywhere from weeks to months. That was normal in the times of Bible stories. OSAS is a way of saying you love Jesus to the point of receiving His company for as long as possible, and even if He decided to leave your home, He is no longer a stranger to you.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
It is good to be aware of such to think though I do not agree that person does not need to make any effort so is safe to but it may be only you need to make profit to preach as I think the one who buried his talent wouldn’t even preach the truth or support those who do.I agree we don’t need to be rich to be saved not how much you give but what does that excuse not doing what we can.

From page
Gods word for Gods glory the biblical milkshake

Today’s Milkshake:

Luke 18:24-25

“How difficult it is for those who have wealth to enter the kingdom of God! For it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God.” (ESV)

The rich appear doomed in today’s verse, don’t they? At least that’s the notion that we’ve probably had in the back of our minds over the years in the reading of today’s text.
But that’s not Jesus’s point here.
In speaking to a rich young ruler, Jesus identified this morally upright man’s problem to be wealth as his security and idol, which brought about today’s camel through a needle comment.
When the crowds heard Jesus make this comment, they then asked him, “Then who can be saved?” (vs. 26 ESV). They asked this because there was an assumption held by many at this time that wealth could help you get into God’s kingdom and was a sign of God’s favor. But now that they had just heard that the rich cannot make it in, their thoughts turned to themselves in fear, wondering out loud, “Who can make it into heaven then?”
That’s when Jesus nails his point that this whole story isn’t about wealth or riches, but about God’s GRACE.
He tells them in vs. 27, “What is impossible with man is possible with God.” His point has nothing to do with riches getting someone into heaven, but only God’s grace via the plan of Jesus‘s death, burial, and resurrection making this possible.
Our salvation has zero to do with our efforts or resources; we can’t do it and that’s the impossible.
The “possible” for all mankind from every background lies only with God and his Son Jesus.
Jesus alone has made the “impossible possible” by his singular, atoning sacrifice on our behalf that cleanses us from all sin - there is no other possible road, religion, or resource to get us there. And to this day, that camel continues to just stare at the needle.

“Only Jesus has the power to save! His name is the only one in all the world that can save anyone.”

- Acts 4:12 (CEV)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
It is not right to deny the work of the Holy Spirit others though I don’t believe is blasphemy if you have not seen evidence for the truth. I see people claim to do signs and wonders and speak in tongues which I would believe but it seems strange to fall on ground. Maybe just I have not received but they have. I believe God wants to send signs and wonders but to do so requires pursuing God as bible says the faithful prayers of righteous avails much and being gathered praying Jesus says He will do when one prays for one another and confess to one another that you may be healed. But Jesus said blessed are those who have not seen and believed. Jesus gave to Thomas because was disciple to be witness but he also does not promise signs and wonders to people when it is not time only to those seeking Him and repent as He said an evil generation seeks after a sign and no sign will be given except the sign of Jonah.So though it may be true I can not speak against which is important is that people admit if they lie as it stumbles people to see if some things were clearly faked not denying that it could be sometimes people are healed really for Christ sake but not as much as they claim to stumble others so is responsible and must warn for bible says he who covers his sin will not prosper but he who confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I must stress the importance of being rich in good works even if I am not yet because I thought I needed to sell everything that it is not right to store up possesions we do not need that you can work and keep money for businesses but such money is just to keep businesses to be a good steward to help the poor and to have enough for family not worrying about tommorow issue just today for God provides tommorow to help and to help you gain talents to preach gospel but all other possesions one does not absolutely need now to have riches.For the purpose is it should be for poor as they need it one should not have as bible says how hard it is for those who trust in riches to enter kingdom because only one does not sell things to do more for the Lord but not to store up riches.

For one does not work for the sake of storing up riches for self which is meaning of you can not serve God or mammon if mammon becomes what you love to keep for self that keeps you from serving God with it. For wealth is not forbidden as is good to steward to help the poor and to preach gospel so is not as you are not doing because you trust in mammon so that you don’t trust in God that He will provide tommorow if you don’t keep more than you see you really need for all their needs in future because you worry about somehow losing some and that you need to keep more for them so you don’t give all you can to the poor.For one can not live just for mammon and as though your trust is just in your keeping to save you as is not one’s but one is to be steward of what belongs to God is the meaning you can not serve God and mammon.

It is not a command to have no possesions that which may be useful for survival and such is not trusting in mammon because you are not trying to worry about losing money you don’t need but what you truly need God wants to provide if you seek first Him and does not ask one to sell what you need if you already have as that is foolish if you need it now or is useful for preaching for it is directed only if you don’t have to be trusting in God to provide you and also to those who worry about future needs they don’t have to worry about now to store up even what belongs to the poor for God will provide things for Jesus said your Father knows you need all these things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
This explains why it is important to preach rapture and not listen to those who condemn it as evil for there is no harm in teaching if it is false just that you won’t be raptured but if it is true others will go through great tribulation.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F_MgDxNLqUE&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟590,723.00
Faith
Christian
I do believe it is important to seek to help those who especially need your help but I was told by pastor at baptist church the reason in the judgement people were condemned was God was showing they are all sinners that none are perfect because they fail to do to one but I believe that is true but one must be doing to one not needing to have done all but only what you can do now and continue doing to one another when they need help first of all who especially needs your help now which all those works are easy any can do not doing your own works to work your way but living faith will do when one especially needs your help and a believer will do more often even those who don’t only need your help though not needing all the time.

The parable of the talents is to gain skills just to be most profitable though you don’t need to use all talents but use what you know already to be profitable if can or help those who do incase you have no opportunity to repent to call to Christ. Also is important to seek to be rich in good works to live very modest life to be safe just providing for your modest needs and reasonable about for family and for business to be steward to help others. My dad says it is faith alone that saves but it is never saving faith if it is alone that you know you must do works if you can for if you have been saved you would naturally do works that you would want to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0