Artists and actors

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ukok

Freaked out, insecure, neurotic and Emotional
Mar 1, 2003
England
Visit site
✟27,206.00
Faith
Catholic
emmajane said:
erm... David Beckham?

*beginning of rant*:

you are forbidden to use the words "DAVID" and "BECKHAM" in the same sentence here at CF. David Beckham is one of the most over hyped egotistical pieces of advertising machinery in the world at present. I am totally sick of seeing him in all the papers, on tv, in the news. You know, i even go to buy my childrens clothes and what do i see in good old M and S ? His line in childrens clothing . (for those adoring mothers who drool over DB and wish to imitate his look by dressing their own little boys like their 'hero') ARGH!

*end of rant*

Sorry. He is a fantastic footballer, and i like to watch him play, but this whole media hype trail has become too much.

And actually, although he has aspirations to be an actor, (thoughts of Vinnie Jones spring to mind! :D ), he isn't one yet, unless you count his modelling assignments.

Upvote 0

ej

hopeless romantic
Apr 1, 2003
✟16,563.00
Faith
Catholic
ukok said:
i don't actually find him attractive...but then i dare say he'd say the same about me if he ever saw me.

LOL :D

I find it attractive that he's a devoted family man despite his fame.

Anyhow, we're off topic...
I agree with Papist, John Cleese is a hilarious British actor and comedian. I laugh my head off at the Monty Python stuff, but fear it may be a little provocative to mention it here!

Fawlty Towers on the other hand - British humour at its best! :D :D :D

Upvote 0

ukok

Freaked out, insecure, neurotic and Emotional
Mar 1, 2003
England
Visit site
✟27,206.00
Faith
Catholic
emmajane said:
LOL :D

I find it attractive that he's a devoted family man despite his fame.

I completely agree that his 'nature' is attractive. His dedication to his family is very agreeable. What woman wouldn't be overjoyed with such love, committment and faithfullness, as he appears to have for his wife?

(I shouldn't have said that, i just know that some die hard feminist is going to argue with me over that statement :D )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums